Hwang Jung-min "Wife, Stop Actor and Shut up Hani to study abroad" laugh (Music Camp)

Hwang Jung-min has revealed his passion for music.MBC FM4U Bae Chul-soos music camp broadcast on August 2 featured the movie Hwang Jung-min as a guest.On this day, DJ Bae Chul-soo asked Hwang Jung-min, Do you think that the job of Actor is a vocation?Hwang Jung-min said, I have never thought of it as a vocation.Of course, I love my work so much and work hard, but I always dream that there will be something else in the world that I do well.I wonder what I do well again. Bae Chul-soo said, What is good besides Actor? And Hwang Jung-min said, I like to deal with musical instruments and I am working hard as a hobby.I learned to drum because of the movie Waikki Brothers. Nowadays, Im playing cello. Cello is so good and funny. Its difficult, but Im doing very well.Bae Chul-soo then asked, Is learning roughly at home, is it properly serving the teacher? and Hwang Jung-min said, Im taking lessons.Before that, I learned clarinet for about 8 years. Once I quit Actor, went to the music school, went to study abroad, and liked jazz. I told my wife what to do.

Hwang Jung-min has revealed his passion for music.

MBC FM4U Bae Chul-soo's music camp' broadcast on August 2 featured the movie Hwang Jung-min' as a guest.

On this day, DJ Bae Chul-soo asked Hwang Jung-min, "Do you think that the job of Actor is a vocation?"

Hwang Jung-min said, "I have never thought of it as a vocation. Of course, I love my work so much and work hard, but I always dream that there will be something else in the world that I do well. I wonder what I do well again. "

Bae Chul-soo said, "What is good besides Actor?" And Hwang Jung-min said, "I like to deal with musical instruments and I am working hard as a hobby. I learned to drum because of the movie "Waikki Brothers." Nowadays, I'm playing cello. Cello is so good and funny. It's difficult, but I'm doing very well."

Bae Chul-soo then asked, "Is learning roughly at home, is it properly serving the teacher?" and Hwang Jung-min said, "I'm taking lessons. Before that, I learned clarinet for about 8 years. Once I quit Actor, went to the music school, went to study abroad, and liked jazz. I told my wife what to do.