Hong Yeo-Jin "Brest Cancer Battle: Fear of Death, Take only 28 Radiotherapy" (Baeksenuri Show)

Actor Hong Yeo-Jin said, I was diagnosed with Breast cancer and received 4 chemotherapy and 28 radiation treatments.Hong Yeo-Jin confessed his heartfelt feelings at the time of the Breast Cancer battle on the TV Chosun Baekse Nuri Show broadcast on August 11th.On the day of the show, Hong Yeo-Jin released a single house, especially the Exercise exclusive room, which he introduced as There is a hidden room in my house.Various Exercise organizations reminiscent of a small gym, Hong Yeo-Jins steady Exercise passion, inspired the casts admiration.Despite the early morning fasting during the shooting, I was able to do high-strength muscle exercise.This is my Exercise room, and as soon as you wake up in the morning, you stretch the iron rods with your pajamas, Hong Yeo-Jin said.And when you get older, you have to have Hatje Cantz Verlag muscle strength, so do Hatje Cantz Verlag muscle strength Exercise.Im doing 20 times in the morning, Haru 3 times, 60 times in total, explained the Haru Exercise routine.Hong Yeo-Jin said: I was very sick for a while, just as I was in menopause when Breast Cancer rattled menopause, older, younger, in my late 40s.I never went to the hospital. I never went. But on TV, Breast Cancer self-diagnosed.I followed up with an unexpected bruising on my chest. I did a biopsy. Fortunately, I found it early.MC Yoo Jung-hyun said, I think it was shocking when I was diagnosed as a Breast cancer as a woman in her late 40s.Hong Yeo-Jin said: And then (in the early 2000s) it was cancer = death, fear; now the scariest is cancer recurrence and pre-war; its even scarier than early cancer.Especially Breast cancer, it is said to be related to fattening and obesity.As a woman, Breast Cancer has to be restrained, so it is more psychological than anything else.
Actor Hong Yeo-Jin said, I was diagnosed with Breast cancer and received 4 chemotherapy and 28 radiation treatments.Hong Yeo-Jin confessed his heartfelt feelings at the time of the Breast Cancer battle on the TV Chosun Baekse Nuri Show broadcast on August 11th.On the day of the show, Hong Yeo-Jin released a single house, especially the Exercise exclusive room, which he introduced as There is a hidden room in my house.Various Exercise organizations reminiscent of a small gym, Hong Yeo-Jins steady Exercise passion, inspired the casts admiration.Despite the early morning fasting during the shooting, I was able to do high-strength muscle exercise.This is my Exercise room, and as soon as you wake up in the morning, you stretch the iron rods with your pajamas, Hong Yeo-Jin said.And when you get older, you have to have Hatje Cantz Verlag muscle strength, so do Hatje Cantz Verlag muscle strength Exercise.Im doing 20 times in the morning, Haru 3 times, 60 times in total, explained the Haru Exercise routine.Hong Yeo-Jin said: I was very sick for a while, just as I was in menopause when Breast Cancer rattled menopause, older, younger, in my late 40s.I never went to the hospital. I never went. But on TV, Breast Cancer self-diagnosed.I followed up with an unexpected bruising on my chest. I did a biopsy. Fortunately, I found it early.MC Yoo Jung-hyun said, I think it was shocking when I was diagnosed as a Breast cancer as a woman in her late 40s.Hong Yeo-Jin said: And then (in the early 2000s) it was cancer = death, fear; now the scariest is cancer recurrence and pre-war; its even scarier than early cancer.Especially Breast cancer, it is said to be related to fattening and obesity.As a woman, Breast Cancer has to be restrained, so it is more psychological than anything else.

Actor Hong Yeo-Jin said, "I was diagnosed with Breast cancer and received 4 chemotherapy and 28 radiation treatments."

Hong Yeo-Jin confessed his heartfelt feelings at the time of the Breast cancer battle on the TV Chosun 'Baekse Nuri Show' broadcast on August 11th.

On the day of the show, Hong Yeo-Jin released a single house, especially the Exercise exclusive room, which he introduced as "There is a hidden room in my house." Various Exercise organizations reminiscent of a small gym, Hong Yeo-Jin's steady Exercise passion, inspired the cast's admiration. Despite the early morning fasting during the shooting, I was able to do high-strength muscle Exercise.

"This is my Exercise room, and as soon as you wake up in the morning, you stretch the iron rods with your pajamas," Hong Yeo-Jin said.

"And when you get older, you have to have Hatje Cantz Verlag muscle strength, so do Hatje Cantz Verlag muscle strength Exercise. I'm doing 20 times in the morning, Haru 3 times, 60 times in total," explained the Haru Exercise routine.

Hong Yeo-Jin said: "I was very sick for a while, just as I was in menopause when Breast cancer rattled menopause, older, younger, in my late 40s. I never went to the hospital. I never went. But on TV, Breast cancer self-diagnosed. I followed up with an unexpected bruising on my chest. I did a biopsy. Fortunately, I found it early.

MC Yoo Jung-hyun said, "I think it was shocking when I was diagnosed as a Breast cancer as a woman in her late 40s."

Hong Yeo-Jin said: "And then (in the early 2000s) it was cancer = death, fear; now the scariest is cancer recurrence and pre-war; it's even scarier than early cancer. Especially Breast cancer, it is said to be related to fattening and obesity. As a woman, Breast cancer has to be restrained, so it is more psychological than anything else. "