Hong Soo-Ah, second year of the season, Terrin..tennisskirt Fit is first.

Actor Hong Soo-Ah reveals recent situation in tennisHong Soo-Ah told his SNS on the 18th, I am ashamed, but I am a few days ago of Terrin in my second year of life.I posted pictures and videos with the article A cool tennis skirt that can be worn at the end of the sun.In the open photo, Hong Soo-Ah poses at Tennis Court; Hong Soo-Ah, wearing a navy tannis skirt, attracts attention with her slender figure.The beauty that stands out even with a mask is also noticeable.Hong Soo-Ah appeared on the SBS drama Firebird 2020, which ended in April.

Actor Hong Soo-Ah reveals recent situation in tennis

Hong Soo-Ah told his SNS on the 18th, "I am ashamed, but I am a few days ago of Terrin in my second year of life. I posted pictures and videos with the article "A cool tennis skirt that can be worn at the end of the sun."

In the open photo, Hong Soo-Ah poses at tennis court; Hong Soo-Ah, wearing a navy tannis skirt, attracts attention with her slender figure. The beauty that stands out even with a mask is also noticeable.

Hong Soo-Ah appeared on the SBS drama 'Firebird 2020', which ended in April.