"Hangout with Yoo" side Yoo Jae-Suk birthday celebration "Let's go for a lifetime"

On the 14th MBC entertainment What do you do when you play official Instagram account, Happy Happy Day.It is very good ... I can celebrate this year. The photo showed Yoo Jae-Suk holding a birthday cake; the production crew said, Happy birthday to Yoo Jae-Suk; Thanks for being born. Loved for 750 days 20190727.I always do it together. Lets go for a lifetime. Hangout with Yoo is next week! I will meet you on Saturday, August 21 at 6:30 pm.Meanwhile, Hangout with Yoo has been defeated for the past three weeks in the aftermath of the Tokyo Olympics.Photo Hangout with Yoo SNS

On the 14th mbc entertainment 'What do you do when you play' official Instagram account, "Happy Happy Day. It is very good ... I can celebrate this year. "

The photo showed Yoo Jae-Suk holding a birthday cake; the production crew said, "Happy birthday to Yoo Jae-Suk; Thanks for being born. Loved for 750 days 20190727. I always do it together. Let's go for a lifetime. "

"Hangout with Yoo' is next week! I will meet you on Saturday, August 21 at 6:30 pm."

Meanwhile, Hangout with Yoo' has been defeated for the past three weeks in the aftermath of the Tokyo Olympics.

Photo Hangout with Yoo' SNS