Han Gain Yeon Jung-hoon 3-year-old son surprise call connection, Simkung with voice alone (Wilds)

Han Gain and Yeon Jung-hoons 3-year-old son made a surprise call, holding a heartbeat with only a voice.In the 91st KBS 2TV entertainment Stars Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant (hereinafter referred to as Stars Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant) broadcast on August 6, the chefs who challenged the development of the 30th confrontation theme rice menu were portrayed.Lee Yoo-ri called somewhere for a unique rice menu study, and the other person was Yeon Jung-hoon, who is currently appearing in the entertainment show One Night and Two Days.Lee Yoo-ri assumed that he would have had as many foods as he usually traveled because of the program.The two men also briefly unravelled the episode before the confrontational task conversation, during which Yeon Jung-hoon gave Lee Yoo-ri a phone call to Han GainHan Gain, who received the phone call after the call Honey, said, Hello.Lee Yoo-ri called Han Gain the prettiest actor in our country and said its been too long.Lee Yoo-ri then told Han Gain, I was a lover with me, and attracted Eye-catching.This was a reference to the past triangles between Yeon Jung-hoon in Drama.Yeon Jung-hoon recalled, You fought your head in the head, while listening to the conversation next door.Lee Yoo-ri said, I was married to me, but they married, he said, referring to the fact that he had been breathing with Yeon Jung-hoon and other Drama recently.When I saw it, I laughed and asked me to think about each others love. I thought about my husband, so I told my brother to think about Gain When my brother and sister (Drama) came out, they had an awkward feeling, Han Gain responded.Also on this day, the voice of the second son of Han Gain Yeon Jung-hoon couple was also revealed.The son of the couple who turned three this year made Lee Yoo-ri heartbreaking with a word Goodbye aunt.Han Gain later told Lee Yoo-ri, The second time I saw a script photo with my sister and brother, I said, Why is our father with another woman? I dont know because shes still a baby.Father was not a mother but a woman who took a picture? He said a cute anecdote and attracted Eye-catching.Lee Yoo-ri was recommended as a fresh menu for Yeon Jung-hoon on the day.Lee Yoo-ri of the studio praised the Han Gain Yeon Jung-hoon couple for saying, So is my brother Yeon Jung-hoon and Mr. Gain is too hairy and cool.It was time to confirm the warm affection of Han Gain Yeon Jung-hoon couple.
Han Gain and Yeon Jung-hoons 3-year-old son made a surprise call, holding a heartbeat with only a voice.In the 91st KBS 2TV entertainment Stars Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant (hereinafter referred to as Stars Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant) broadcast on August 6, the chefs who challenged the development of the 30th confrontation theme rice menu were portrayed.Lee Yoo-ri called somewhere for a unique rice menu study, and the other person was Yeon Jung-hoon, who is currently appearing in the entertainment show One Night and Two Days.Lee Yoo-ri assumed that he would have had as many foods as he usually traveled because of the program.The two men also briefly unravelled the episode before the confrontational task conversation, during which Yeon Jung-hoon gave Lee Yoo-ri a phone call to Han GainHan Gain, who received the phone call after the call Honey, said, Hello.Lee Yoo-ri called Han Gain the prettiest actor in our country and said its been too long.Lee Yoo-ri then told Han Gain, I was a lover with me, and attracted Eye-catching.This was a reference to the past triangles between Yeon Jung-hoon in Drama.Yeon Jung-hoon recalled, You fought your head in the head, while listening to the conversation next door.Lee Yoo-ri said, I was married to me, but they married, he said, referring to the fact that he had been breathing with Yeon Jung-hoon and other Drama recently.When I saw it, I laughed and asked me to think about each others love. I thought about my husband, so I told my brother to think about Gain When my brother and sister (Drama) came out, they had an awkward feeling, Han Gain responded.Also on this day, the voice of the second son of Han Gain Yeon Jung-hoon couple was also revealed.The son of the couple who turned three this year made Lee Yoo-ri heartbreaking with a word Goodbye aunt.Han Gain later told Lee Yoo-ri, The second time I saw a script photo with my sister and brother, I said, Why is our father with another woman? I dont know because shes still a baby.Father was not a mother but a woman who took a picture? He said a cute anecdote and attracted Eye-catching.Lee Yoo-ri was recommended as a fresh menu for Yeon Jung-hoon on the day.Lee Yoo-ri of the studio praised the Han Gain Yeon Jung-hoon couple for saying, So is my brother Yeon Jung-hoon and Mr. Gain is too hairy and cool.It was time to confirm the warm affection of Han Gain Yeon Jung-hoon couple.

Han Gain and Yeon Jung-hoon's 3-year-old son made a surprise call, holding a heartbeat with only a voice.

In the 91st KBS 2TV entertainment "Stars" Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant" (hereinafter referred to as "Stars" Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant") broadcast on August 6, the chefs who challenged the development of the 30th confrontation theme "rice" menu were portrayed.

Lee Yoo-ri called somewhere for a unique rice menu study, and the other person was Yeon Jung-hoon, who is currently appearing in the entertainment show "One Night and Two Days". Lee Yoo-ri assumed that he would have had as many foods as he usually traveled because of the program.

The two men also briefly unravelled the episode before the confrontational task conversation, during which Yeon Jung-hoon gave Lee Yoo-ri a phone call to Han Gain Han Gain, who received the phone call after the call "Honey," said, "Hello."

Lee Yoo-ri called Han Gain "the prettiest actor in our country" and said "it's been too long."

Lee Yoo-ri then told Han Gain, "I was a lover with me," and attracted Eye-catching. This was a reference to the past triangles between Yeon Jung-hoon in Drama. Yeon Jung-hoon recalled, "You fought your head in the head," while listening to the conversation next door.

Lee Yoo-ri said, "I was married to me, but they married," he said, referring to the fact that he had been breathing with Yeon Jung-hoon and other Drama recently. When I saw it, I laughed and asked me to think about each other's love. I thought about my husband, so I told my brother to think about Gain " "When my brother and sister (Drama) came out, they had an awkward feeling," Han Gain responded.

Also on this day, the voice of the second son of Han Gain Yeon Jung-hoon couple was also revealed. The son of the couple who turned three this year made Lee Yoo-ri heartbreaking with a word "Goodbye aunt".

Han Gain later told Lee Yoo-ri, "The second time I saw a script photo with my sister and brother, I said, 'Why is our Father with another woman?' I don't know because she's still a baby. 'Father was not a mother but a woman who took a picture?' "He said a cute anecdote and attracted Eye-catching.

Lee Yoo-ri was recommended as a fresh menu for Yeon Jung-hoon on the day. Lee Yoo-ri of the studio praised the Han Gain Yeon Jung-hoon couple for saying, "So is my brother Yeon Jung-hoon and Mr. Gain is too hairy and cool." It was time to confirm the warm affection of Han Gain Yeon Jung-hoon couple.