God Kim Tae Woo, Yoon Kye-sang marriage celebration "Welcome to Wedding World, Let's Make a Pretty Family"

God Kim Tae Woo celebrates the Yoon Kye-sang marriageKim Tae Woo posted a photo of God complete Park Jun-hyung, Yoon Kye-sang, Son Hoyoung and Denian on personal SNS on August 11th.Kim Tae Woo said, Congratulations on your heart, brother. Welcome to You Women World. Lets make a happy and pretty family. There are two left.Yoon Kye-sang is out of stock, he added, celebrating the Yoon Kye-sang marriage.Earlier, Yoon Kye-sang agency Just Entertainment announced that it had decided to sign a marriage ceremony with the permission of a prospective bride and her parents, who are five years younger, but they will report their marriage first because it is difficult to proceed with the marriage ceremony in the near future due to the Corona 19th. Yoon Kye-sang, through a private fan cafe, said: The person who will be a wife is a person who warms the surroundings with good character.When I was tired of my body and mind, I protected me and healed me with love. I am a really good person.So I was convinced that I would like to be together for the rest of my life. Marriage is a Corona city, which is actually difficult, but I am sorry to miss it right now and I am going to report my marriage within this month.God Son Hoyoung wrote a message of congratulations and support to his personal SNS, saying, When I am happy with my beloved family, I always support me.

God Kim Tae Woo celebrates the Yoon Kye-sang marriage

Kim Tae Woo posted a photo of God complete Park Jun-hyung, Yoon Kye-sang, Son Hoyoung and Denian on personal SNS on August 11th.

Kim Tae Woo said, "Congratulations on your heart, brother. Welcome to You Women World. Let's make a happy and pretty family. There are two left. Yoon Kye-sang is out of stock," he added, celebrating the Yoon Kye-sang marriage.

Earlier, Yoon Kye-sang agency Just Entertainment announced that it had decided to sign a marriage ceremony with the permission of a prospective bride and her parents, who are five years younger, but they will report their marriage first because it is difficult to proceed with the marriage ceremony in the near future due to the Corona 19th. "

Yoon Kye-sang, through a private fan cafe, said: "The person who will be a wife is a person who warms the surroundings with good character. When I was tired of my body and mind, I protected me and healed me with love. I am a really good person. So I was convinced that I would like to be together for the rest of my life. "marriage is a Corona city, which is actually difficult, but I am sorry to miss it right now and I am going to report my marriage within this month."

God Son Hoyoung wrote a message of congratulations and support to his personal SNS, saying, "When I am happy with my beloved family, I always support me."