Strong original "Peritoneal dialysis Employees, Corona 19 Vaccine, Heart Suspension and Intensive care unit"

Clon Strong original shared the staffs sad story and asked for help.Strong original told the story of the employee through his SNS on the 9th.Strong original said, A while ago, my hands and feet (among kidney Peritoneal dialysis) were not feeling well after the Corona 19 vaccination, so I went to the hospital a few times and wanted to be okay. Suddenly, my heart stopped and I am now being treated by relying on oxygen respirators in the hospitals Intensive Care unit.Strong original said, The friend wife can not even go to the hospital and she does not know what the patient is in and is struggling with heartbreak. She called me and said, I talk to me about the pain of such tears (brain death, brain damage), but I do not know how to comfort them.In the photo released together, there was a picture taken with the employee couple.In the sad story of Strong original staff, wife Kim Song, as well as acquaintances and fans, leave a cheering comment and hope that the employee will wake up healthy.Meanwhile, Clon Strong original married singer Kim Song in 2003 and has a son.I do not know how to express and comfort someones sadness and pain on the outside.I feel frustrated and sorry for you.A staff member (of kidney peritonal dialysis) who worked as my hands and feet recently went to the hospital several times because of poor health after Corona vaccination (1.2), and suddenly I was wondering if it would be okay.The Friend wife is unable to go to the hospital, does not know what the patient is, and is struggling with heartbreakHe calls me and tears me out and talks about this (brain death, brain injury) pain, but I cant comfort him by kindly listening to that storyI can not comfort any words, but I am frustrated to imagine the futurePlease help us outBe a force for themI hope you get your health back

Clon Strong original shared the staff's sad story and asked for help.

Strong original told the story of the employee through his SNS on the 9th. Strong original said, "A while ago, my hands and feet (among kidney Peritoneal dialysis) were not feeling well after the Corona 19 vaccination, so I went to the hospital a few times and wanted to be okay. Suddenly, my heart stopped and I am now being treated by relying on oxygen respirators in the hospital's Intensive care unit."

Strong original said, "The Friend wife can not even go to the hospital and she does not know what the patient is in and is struggling with heartbreak." She called me and said, "I talk to me about the pain of such tears (brain death, brain damage), but I do not know how to comfort them." In the photo released together, there was a picture taken with the employee couple.

In the sad story of Strong original staff, wife Kim Song, as well as acquaintances and fans, leave a cheering comment and hope that the employee will wake up healthy.

Meanwhile, Clon Strong original married singer Kim Song in 2003 and has a son.

I do not know how to express and comfort someone's sadness and pain on the outside.

I feel frustrated and sorry for you.

A staff member (of kidney peritonal dialysis) who worked as my hands and feet recently went to the hospital several times because of poor health after Corona vaccination (1.2), and suddenly I was wondering if it would be okay.

The Friend wife is unable to go to the hospital, does not know what the patient is, and is struggling with heartbreak

He calls me and tears me out and talks about this (brain death, brain injury) pain, but I can't comfort him by kindly listening to that story

I can not comfort any words, but I am frustrated to imagine the future

Please help us out

Be a force for them

I hope you get your health back