'Gag Couple' An Jin-ho, Han Song-hee, Marriage report, was later known

The two people who came to promote the Two-Show on the day attracted attention by saying, Ahn Jin-ho and Han Song-hee are married.Previously, Ahn Jin-ho and Han Song-hee couple released their daily life through YouTube channel Gino Songi.In particular, they were congratulated by many people in March for announcing that they had reported Marriage with the proposal video.Ahn Jin-ho said, It has been three years since I met Song Hee (Han), and I have been living together for about a year. In fact, I tried to raise my wedding on November 8, but I canceled it because of Corona. On the other hand, Ahn Jin-ho made his debut as a comedian in SBS 11 in 2009 and appeared in SBS comedy program Uttsamsa.He is currently active in the YouTube channel Local Nems, which has 1.4 million subscribers.Han Song-hee made his debut as a comedian on SBS 16th in 2016 and appeared on TVN comedy program Comedy Big League.

The two people who came to promote the 'Two-Show' on the day attracted attention by saying, "Ahn Jin-ho and Han Song-hee are married."

Previously, Ahn Jin-ho and Han Song-hee couple released their daily life through YouTube channel 'Gino Songi'. In particular, they were congratulated by many people in March for announcing that they had reported Marriage with the proposal video.

Ahn Jin-ho said, "It has been three years since I met Song Hee (Han), and I have been living together for about a year." In fact, I tried to raise my wedding on November 8, but I canceled it because of Corona. "

On the other hand, Ahn Jin-ho made his debut as a Comedian in sbs 11 in 2009 and appeared in sbs comedy program 'Uttsamsa'. He is currently active in the YouTube channel 'Local Nems', which has 1.4 million subscribers. Han Song-hee made his debut as a Comedian on sbs 16th in 2016 and appeared on TVN comedy program 'Comedy Big League'.