Frigia "Get swimsuit Changes Every Hour" Confessions (Follow Me)

In Follow Me - Heart to Taste (hereinafter referred to as Follow Me), which is co-produced by the Tcast FashionN channel and LG Uplus, which will be broadcast on the 13th, Frigia will unveil all of its own honey tips that can leave life shots from the 21-year SS Choi Swimware.On the day of the broadcast, Frisia shows the scene of the Honkans (alone vacation) in the taste cam.Frisia is a vacation to spend alone, but she fills the carrier with swimwear for following viewers and shares her own styling secret recipe generously.Frisia says, I do not usually go in because I am afraid of water, but I like to take pictures so much that I change my swimbersuit every hour.In addition, Frisia offers a honey tip that directs various atmospheres such as styling, loveliness, and chic that gave him a point with his usual affectionate gold.Frigias various Swim Air Styling Secret reciprocal can be found on Tcast Fashion & Idol Live app at 6 pm on the 13th.Photo: Tcast
In Follow Me - Heart to Taste (hereinafter referred to as Follow Me), which is co-produced by the Tcast FashionN channel and LG Uplus, which will be broadcast on the 13th, Frigia will unveil all of its own honey tips that can leave life shots from the 21-year SS Choi Swimware.On the day of the broadcast, Frisia shows the scene of the Honkans (alone vacation) in the taste cam.Frisia is a vacation to spend alone, but she fills the carrier with swimwear for following viewers and shares her own styling secret recipe generously.Frisia says, I do not usually go in because I am afraid of water, but I like to take pictures so much that I change my swimbersuit every hour.In addition, Frisia offers a honey tip that directs various atmospheres such as styling, loveliness, and chic that gave him a point with his usual affectionate gold.Frigias various Swim Air Styling Secret reciprocal can be found on Tcast Fashion & Idol Live app at 6 pm on the 13th.Photo: Tcast

In Follow Me - Heart to Taste (hereinafter referred to as Follow Me), which is co-produced by the Tcast FashionN channel and LG Uplus, which will be broadcast on the 13th, Frigia will unveil all of its own honey tips that can leave life shots from the 21-year SS Choi Swimware.

On the day of the broadcast, Frisia shows the scene of the Honkans (alone vacation) in the taste cam. Frisia is a vacation to spend alone, but she fills the carrier with swimwear for 'following' viewers and shares her own styling Secret recipe generously.

Frisia says, "I do not usually go in because I am afraid of water, but I like to take pictures so much that I change my swimbersuit every hour."

In addition, Frisia offers a honey tip that directs various atmospheres such as styling, loveliness, and chic that gave him a Point with his usual affectionate gold.

Frigia's various Swim Air Styling Secret reciprocal can be found on Tcast Fashion & Idol Live app at 6 pm on the 13th.

Photo: Tcast