'Friendship of the Beauty' Im Soo-jung, Lee Da-hee Coffee or Tea Gift I'm impressed by... "I love you"

Actor Im Soo-jung was moved by Coffee or Tea Gift sent by Lee Da-hee.On the 31st, Im Soo-jung posted two photos on his instagram with the message My Cha Hyun! Da Hee! Thank you ~ I love you # I loved my day and you came with me today.The photo shows Im Soo-jung taking a take-out coffee cup and posing in front of Coffee or Tea.Especially, the sparkling skin and lovely smile of Im Soo-jung attract attention.Meanwhile, Lee Da-hee and Im Soo-jung appeared together in the TVN drama Enter the search word WWW, Im Soo-jung appeared as Batami Station and Lee Da-hee appeared as Cha Hyun.Im Soo-jung is about to appear in TVNs new drama Melancholia scheduled to be broadcast in the second half of this year.Im Soo-jung Instagram

Actor Im Soo-jung was moved by Coffee or Tea Gift sent by Lee Da-hee.

On the 31st, Im Soo-jung posted two photos on his instagram with the message "My Cha Hyun! Da Hee! Thank you ~ I love you # I loved my day and you came with me today".

The photo shows Im Soo-jung taking a take-out coffee cup and posing in front of Coffee or Tea. Especially, the sparkling skin and lovely smile of Im Soo-jung attract attention.

Meanwhile, Lee Da-hee and Im Soo-jung appeared together in the TVN drama 'Enter the search word WWW', Im Soo-jung appeared as Batami Station and Lee Da-hee appeared as Cha Hyun.

Im Soo-jung is about to appear in TVN's new drama 'Melancholia' scheduled to be broadcast in the second half of this year.

Im Soo-jung Instagram