'False broadcast Date assault' Park Soo-hong announces marriage marred by allegations

The new grooms routine to be happy was filled with loud noise: Park Soo-hong, a broadcaster who has been struggling with allegations and controversy raised after the wedding announcement.Park Soo-hong said on his social media account on the 28th of last month, I became the head of a family today, I reported my marriage to someone I love, and I met someone who wants to share my future.I am so grateful to my wife who has been struggling to understand my situation and to give me everything. Many netizens, including Park Soo-hong and close entertainers, have sincerely congratulated the news.But Park Soo-hongs happy routine didnt last long.Shortly after the wedding announcement, some netizens raised suspicions about Park Soo-hongs SBS entertainment program Ugly Our Little (hereinafter referred to as Ugly Bird) false broadcasting.Park Soo-hong said, In December 2018, I started to meet formally with the introduction of my acquaintance, and it has already been four years.Park Soo-hong has appeared on Miwoo Bird since 2016 and has been enjoying a single life as a single man in his late 40s.It is pointed out that Park Soo-hongs Miwoosae broadcast is deceitful.Park Soo-hong said, The number of years that started to meet formally in December 2018 is four years. Didey says 972 days, 2 years and 7 months.I have been seriously thinking about marriage since 2020, and it would have been difficult to see me often in Mie Bird from that point on.In other words, the calculation of the dating period of the people who raised the suspicion was wrong, and Sigi, who was worried about marriage, refrained from appearing on the broadcast.Another appearance of Park Soo-hong, MBN Ship Show Dongchimi, also caused controversy.Park Soo-hong took a commemorative photo with 10 other cast members without a mask at a wedding celebration prepared by the production team.The netizens who confirmed this criticized the recent increase in the distance from the metropolitan area as a wrong act, referring to the situation that was upgraded to four levels.Some netizens reported the cast to the ward office for violating the rules.I made a mistake in taking off the mask for a while and taking pictures immediately after the cast member modified the makeup for the recording, said Dongchimi, a member of the Ship Show. I apologize for the failure to comply with the guidelines.Kim Yong-ho also criticized Park Soo-hong, saying, I already have a GFriend, even living together, and I have appeared in Mirror Bird and played a lonely show.However, Mr. As claim and Kim Yong-hos Disclosure were not confirmed.In the end, Park Soo-hong said, We have exceeded the level we can tolerate.Park Soo-hongs legal representative said, Kim Yong-ho has unilaterally claimed false facts and has undermined and insulted Park Soo-hong and his family. Kim Yong-hos claim was not only groundless, but he did not make any minimal efforts to reflect facts or Park Soo-hongs opinions. But Kim Yong-ho didnt back down either: he refuted Park Soo-hongs sides position one by one the next day.Regarding the fact that his Disclosure is a false fact, he said, Tell me what part is a false fact.I also sue Whistle Blower, how do you know Whistle Blower, which means that you remember that you did it. Regarding the fact that he did not listen to Park Soo-hongs position, he said, Park Soo-hong has more than 650,000 YouTube channel subscribers.We will take a video and upload SNS articles, he said. It is a matter of releasing the evidence and explaining it.Both sides are tough on their sides: We have enough data to prove false claims.Park Soo-hong and Park Soo-hong, who are going to be judged by the law, are facing the confrontation of Kim Yong-ho, who said, Park Soo-hong should be sure of the responsibility for suing me.It happened a week after Park Soo-hong announced her marriage.Park Soo-hongs social media account, which is quickly stained with controversy, is filled with articles that feel the support of fans toward him.[Entertainment Department
The new grooms routine to be happy was filled with loud noise: Park Soo-hong, a broadcaster who has been struggling with allegations and controversy raised after the wedding announcement.Park Soo-hong said on his social media account on the 28th of last month, I became the head of a family today, I reported my marriage to someone I love, and I met someone who wants to share my future.I am so grateful to my wife who has been struggling to understand my situation and to give me everything. Many netizens, including Park Soo-hong and close entertainers, have sincerely congratulated the news.But Park Soo-hongs happy routine didnt last long.Shortly after the wedding announcement, some netizens raised suspicions about Park Soo-hongs SBS entertainment program Ugly Our Little (hereinafter referred to as Ugly Bird) false broadcasting.Park Soo-hong said, In December 2018, I started to meet formally with the introduction of my acquaintance, and it has already been four years.Park Soo-hong has appeared on Miwoo Bird since 2016 and has been enjoying a single life as a single man in his late 40s.It is pointed out that Park Soo-hongs Miwoosae broadcast is deceitful.Park Soo-hong said, The number of years that started to meet formally in December 2018 is four years. Didey says 972 days, 2 years and 7 months.I have been seriously thinking about marriage since 2020, and it would have been difficult to see me often in Mie Bird from that point on.In other words, the calculation of the dating period of the people who raised the suspicion was wrong, and Sigi, who was worried about marriage, refrained from appearing on the broadcast.Another appearance of Park Soo-hong, MBN Ship Show Dongchimi, also caused controversy.Park Soo-hong took a commemorative photo with 10 other cast members without a mask at a wedding celebration prepared by the production team.The netizens who confirmed this criticized the recent increase in the distance from the metropolitan area as a wrong act, referring to the situation that was upgraded to four levels.Some netizens reported the cast to the ward office for violating the rules.I made a mistake in taking off the mask for a while and taking pictures immediately after the cast member modified the makeup for the recording, said Dongchimi, a member of the Ship Show. I apologize for the failure to comply with the guidelines.Kim Yong-ho also criticized Park Soo-hong, saying, I already have a GFriend, even living together, and I have appeared in Mirror Bird and played a lonely show.However, Mr. As claim and Kim Yong-hos Disclosure were not confirmed.In the end, Park Soo-hong said, We have exceeded the level we can tolerate.Park Soo-hongs legal representative said, Kim Yong-ho has unilaterally claimed false facts and has undermined and insulted Park Soo-hong and his family. Kim Yong-hos claim was not only groundless, but he did not make any minimal efforts to reflect facts or Park Soo-hongs opinions. But Kim Yong-ho didnt back down either: he refuted Park Soo-hongs sides position one by one the next day.Regarding the fact that his Disclosure is a false fact, he said, Tell me what part is a false fact.I also sue Whistle Blower, how do you know Whistle Blower, which means that you remember that you did it. Regarding the fact that he did not listen to Park Soo-hongs position, he said, Park Soo-hong has more than 650,000 YouTube channel subscribers.We will take a video and upload SNS articles, he said. It is a matter of releasing the evidence and explaining it.Both sides are tough on their sides: We have enough data to prove false claims.Park Soo-hong and Park Soo-hong, who are going to be judged by the law, are facing the confrontation of Kim Yong-ho, who said, Park Soo-hong should be sure of the responsibility for suing me.It happened a week after Park Soo-hong announced her marriage.Park Soo-hongs social media account, which is quickly stained with controversy, is filled with articles that feel the support of fans toward him.[Entertainment Department

The new groom’s routine to be happy was filled with loud noise: Park Soo-hong, a broadcaster who has been struggling with allegations and controversy raised after the wedding announcement.

Park Soo-hong said on his social media account on the 28th of last month, "I became the head of a Family today, I reported my marriage to someone I love, and I met someone who wants to share my future. I am so grateful to my wife who has been struggling to understand my situation and to give me everything. "

Many netizens, including Park Soo-hong and close entertainers, have sincerely congratulated the news. But Park Soo-hong's happy routine didn't last long.

Shortly after the wedding announcement, some netizens raised suspicions about Park Soo-hong's SBS entertainment program "Ugly Our Little" (hereinafter referred to as "Ugly Bird") false broadcasting. Park Soo-hong said, "In December 2018, I started to meet formally with the introduction of my acquaintance, and it has already been four years." Park Soo-hong has appeared on "Miwoo Bird" since 2016 and has been enjoying a single life as a single man in his late 40s. It is pointed out that Park Soo-hong's "Miwoosae" broadcast is deceitful.

Park Soo-hong said, "The number of years that started to meet formally in December 2018 is four years." "Didey says 972 days, 2 years and 7 months." "I have been seriously thinking about marriage since 2020, and it would have been difficult to see me often in 'Mie Bird' from that point on." In other words, the calculation of the dating period of the people who raised the suspicion was wrong, and Sigi, who was worried about marriage, refrained from appearing on the broadcast.

Another appearance of Park Soo-hong, MBN 'Ship Show Dongchimi', also caused controversy. Park Soo-hong took a commemorative photo with 10 other cast members without a mask at a wedding celebration prepared by the production team. The netizens who confirmed this criticized the recent increase in the distance from the metropolitan area as a wrong act, referring to the situation that was upgraded to four levels.

Some netizens reported the cast to the ward office for violating the rules. "I made a mistake in taking off the mask for a while and taking pictures immediately after the cast member modified the makeup for the recording," said Dongchimi, a member of the "Ship Show." "I apologize for the failure to comply with the guidelines."

Kim Yong-ho also criticized Park Soo-hong, saying, "I already have a GFriend, even living together, and I have appeared in 'Mirror Bird' and played a lonely show." However, Mr. A's claim and Kim Yong-ho's Disclosure were not confirmed.

In the end, Park Soo-hong said, "We have exceeded the level we can tolerate." Park Soo-hong's legal representative said, "Kim Yong-ho has unilaterally claimed false facts and has undermined and insulted Park Soo-hong and his Family." Kim Yong-ho's claim was not only groundless, but he did not make any minimal efforts to reflect facts or Park Soo-hong's opinions. "

But Kim Yong-ho didn't back down either: he refuted Park Soo-hong's side's position one by one the next day. Regarding the fact that his Disclosure is a false fact, he said, "Tell me what part is a false fact. I also sue Whistle Blower, how do you know Whistle Blower, which means that you remember that you did it. "

Regarding the fact that he did not listen to Park Soo-hong's position, he said, "Park Soo-hong has more than 650,000 YouTube channel subscribers. "We will take a video and upload SNS articles," he said. "It is a matter of releasing the evidence and explaining it."

Both sides are tough on their sides: "We have enough data to prove false claims. Park Soo-hong and Park Soo-hong, who are going to be judged by the law, are facing the confrontation of Kim Yong-ho, who said, "Park Soo-hong should be sure of the responsibility for suing me."

It happened a week after Park Soo-hong announced her marriage. Park Soo-hong's social media account, which is quickly stained with controversy, is filled with articles that feel the support of fans toward him.

[Entertainment Department