Exhaustiveness "There is no regret in the Lee Eun-bi and marriage 4 years, why did not it marriage earlier" (Mirah)

Exhaustiveness flaunted her full affection for wife Lee Eun-biOn KBS Cool FM Mr. Radio of Yoon Jung-soo Nam Chang-hee (Mirah), which was broadcast on August 23, Singer Exhaustiveness was accompanied by DJ Yoon Jung-soo and Nam Chang-hee as guests.On this day, Exhaustiveness wife and show host Lee Eun-bi participated in a listener text message event to support her husbands Mirah appearance.Lee Eun-bi, in a letter, promoted My husband is good, and the new song Magnet is a new song that expresses a strangely attracted mind like N and S plays.My wife loves Mr. Yoon Jung-soo so much, she heard the radio and told me about Mr. Yoon Jung-soo, Exhaustiveness said.After Yoon Jung-soo asked about the lyrics of the new song Magnet, Exhaustiveness boasted of the love story that I just wrote when I saw my wife.Exhaustiveness also said: Its four years of marriage and its so good, theres no regret at all, but rather, its a shame why it wasnt marriage earlier.I love my wife so much, he said.

Exhaustiveness flaunted her full affection for wife Lee Eun-bi

On KBS Cool FM 'Mr. Radio of Yoon Jung-soo Nam Chang-hee' (Mirah), which was broadcast on August 23, Singer Exhaustiveness was accompanied by DJ Yoon Jung-soo and Nam Chang-hee as guests.

On this day, Exhaustiveness wife and show host Lee Eun-bi participated in a listener text message event to support her husband's "Mirah" appearance. Lee Eun-bi, in a letter, promoted "My husband is good, and the new song 'Magnet' is a new song that expresses a strangely attracted mind like N and S plays."

"My wife loves Mr. Yoon Jung-soo so much, she heard the radio and told me about Mr. Yoon Jung-soo," Exhaustiveness said.

After Yoon Jung-soo asked about the lyrics of the new song 'Magnet', Exhaustiveness boasted of the love story that "I just wrote when I saw my wife".

Exhaustiveness also said: "It's four years of marriage and it's so good, there's no regret at all, but rather, it's a shame why it wasn't marriage earlier. I love my wife so much, "he said.