"erectile dysfunction? No motivation." "Shadhouse" in DinDin Confessions, Kim Jong-min "I freeze Chinese pavilion" surprise

In Dalla Studios, DinDin and Kim Jong-min exploded their talks with unstoppable talk.Kim Jong-min appeared on the YouTube channel Dalla Studios - Shadow House broadcast on the 26th.On this day, DinDin and Kim Jong-min said that there are three programs together.DinDin said, Is not it like Yoo Jae-seoks line? He said, There is such a sled. Kim Jong-min said, I do not recommend anyone, I recommend it for nothing. He explained.DinDin said to Kim Jong-min, Do not you go to golf with people who are in business? Kim Jong-min said, I do not talk about it. He envied DinDin, I played golf with my family. DinDin said, I am hard, my parents are trying to teach me.I had time to solve all the rumors that followed. Kim Jong-min said, Can I talk about this?He hesitated and asked carefully, Its a DinDin erectile dysfunction, and I just said it was not working.DinDin said, If you continue to smoke during the past shooting, you can become an erectile dysfunction in your 50s and 60s, but later you heard an article called erectile dysfunction confirmation during filming.In the meantime, DinDin said, Since then, I have no motivation and I have no time to confirm. Kim Jong-min said, Can not you confirm it when you wake up?I tested it again a while ago and it was okay, DinDin said, according to a recent report.Then, Kim Jong-min suddenly said, If I go to your age, I want to do the most, freeze the Chinese Pavilion.Kim Jong-min said, I regret it a few days ago, I want to freeze it quickly even now. DinDin said, I want to freeze now or mine?I threw a lot of people and laughed.Kim Jong-min said, Kim Jun-ho was frozen in his early 40s, but it was frozen too long. Disclosure said, DinDin is similar to me, so I do not love and work.DinDin said, Defcon said that there is no real person because he does not meet a woman these days. When he tried at my age, he said that he met up. Disclosure, Kim Jong-min said, I do not have that brother. capture the broadcast screen

In 'Dalla Studios', DinDin and Kim Jong-min exploded their talks with unstoppable talk.

Kim Jong-min appeared on the YouTube channel 'Dalla Studios - Shadow House' broadcast on the 26th.

On this day, DinDin and Kim Jong-min said that there are three programs together. DinDin said, "Is not it like Yoo Jae-seok's line?" He said, "There is such a sled." Kim Jong-min said, "I do not recommend anyone, I recommend it for nothing." He explained.

DinDin said to Kim Jong-min, "Do not you go to golf with people who are in business?" Kim Jong-min said, "I do not talk about it." He envied DinDin, "I played golf with my family." DinDin said, "I am hard, my parents are trying to teach me."

I had time to solve all the rumors that followed. Kim Jong-min said, "Can I talk about this? "He hesitated and asked carefully, "It's a DinDin erectile dysfunction, and I just said it was not working."

DinDin said, "If you continue to smoke during the past shooting, you can become an erectile dysfunction in your 50s and 60s, but later you heard an article called 'erectile dysfunction confirmation during filming'."

In the meantime, DinDin said, "Since then, I have no motivation and I have no time to confirm." Kim Jong-min said, "Can not you confirm it when you wake up?" "I tested it again a while ago and it was okay," DinDin said, according to a recent report.

Then, Kim Jong-min suddenly said, "If I go to your age, I want to do the most, freeze the Chinese pavilion." Kim Jong-min said, "I regret it a few days ago, I want to freeze it quickly even now." DinDin said, "I want to freeze now or mine? "I threw a lot of people and laughed.

Kim Jong-min said, "Kim Jun-ho was frozen in his early 40s, but it was frozen too long." Disclosure said, "DinDin is similar to me, so I do not love and work."

DinDin said, "Defcon said that there is no real person because he does not meet a woman these days. When he tried at my age, he said that he met up." Disclosure, Kim Jong-min said, "I do not have that brother."

‘’ capture the broadcast screen