DinDin X Sleepy "I like alcohol and Game, even at the age of eight."

Rappers DinDin and Sleepy flaunted their brisk fraternityMonthly magazine Hanuman essence released a companion picture of DinDin and Sleepy on Thursday; the two were selected as hosts of the web entertainment Nego King 3 side by side.DinDin and Sleepy in the picture attracted attention by spewing the anti-war chic and charisma that was not seen in entertainment.In a subsequent interview, DinDin said, When the proposal for Nego King 3 came, I thought it was a good broadcast for Sleepy, he said. We will reveal the chemistry of the two of us in the process of doing Nego.It is a challenge to proceed with price negotiations that are differentiated from the previous series, Sleepy explained.The two revealed the opportunity to be close to each other even at the age of eight; DinDin said, I was able to get close to each other because I had a common interest in drinking and Game.I met mainly in the beginning, but now the number of days I meet at work has increased, Sleepy said.
Rappers DinDin and Sleepy flaunted their brisk fraternityMonthly magazine Hanuman essence released a companion picture of DinDin and Sleepy on Thursday; the two were selected as hosts of the web entertainment Nego King 3 side by side.DinDin and Sleepy in the picture attracted attention by spewing the anti-war chic and charisma that was not seen in entertainment.In a subsequent interview, DinDin said, When the proposal for Nego King 3 came, I thought it was a good broadcast for Sleepy, he said. We will reveal the chemistry of the two of us in the process of doing Nego.It is a challenge to proceed with price negotiations that are differentiated from the previous series, Sleepy explained.The two revealed the opportunity to be close to each other even at the age of eight; DinDin said, I was able to get close to each other because I had a common interest in drinking and Game.I met mainly in the beginning, but now the number of days I meet at work has increased, Sleepy said.

Rappers DinDin and Sleepy flaunted their brisk fraternity

Monthly magazine Hanuman essence released a companion picture of DinDin and Sleepy on Thursday; the two were selected as hosts of the web entertainment 'Nego King 3' side by side.

DinDin and Sleepy in the picture attracted attention by spewing the anti-war chic and charisma that was not seen in entertainment.

In a subsequent interview, DinDin said, "When the proposal for 'Nego King 3' came, I thought it was a good broadcast for Sleepy," he said. "We will reveal the chemistry of the two of us in the process of doing Nego."

"It is a challenge to proceed with price negotiations that are differentiated from the previous series," Sleepy explained.

The two revealed the opportunity to be close to each other even at the age of eight; DinDin said, "I was able to get close to each other because I had a common interest in drinking and Game."

"I met mainly in the beginning, but now the number of days I meet at work has increased," Sleepy said.