"Sink pole" Lee Kwang-soo "starring Running Man' guest? Discharged soldier feels like visiting troops."

I met Lee Kwang-soo, who played Kim Dae-ri, A Company Man, in the movie Sink pole.Lee Kwang-soo is a woven explosion A Company Man who gave up his house and love in the play, but he plays a real man who dreams of a couple but is not able to express his favor to his opponent because he is intimidated by a rival who is home.Through this film, which shows the comic that matches the name and expectation of Lee Kwang-soo, many people commented, Lee Kwang-soo is back to the main business!Lee Kwang-soo said: Thank you for your praise.I think it is the same now as before, but this is better when the audience sees it. It seems that there is also the influence of the entertainment program Running Man.Now that I do not appear in the entertainment program, I wonder if I should show a different appearance from the existing one, or if I have such a burden.I am not different from when I do Running Man.I do not feel particularly burdened and I just want to do my best at a given site. He first talked about the curiosity related to the entertainment program.I sometimes feel sorry for being evaluated by the image in entertainment, especially if I am hurt by my personal image.But I think I have to work harder and prepare better to compensate for it. He added that he is preparing and working harder for the career of actor Lee Kwang-soo.Lee Kwang-soo, who has recently been getting off at Running Man and is about to have his leg removed from the iron core next month, said, It is not a big operation that will interfere with daily life.Before that, I neglected rehabilitation, but now I am concentrating a little more on rehabilitation and I want to invest more time in self-management as I have time. I want to do more work than ever and to do Top Model as much as I can.I will show you various aspects, he said, referring to the future schedule without entertainment recording.For the sake of the unprecedented situation of the Sink pole, the production team set up a large tank so that several actors could shoot underwater.Lee Kwang-soo commented on the episode in the large tank scene: The water was colder than I thought.It was not difficult to postpone because the production team provided a personal bathtub for the actors condition and carefully cared for the waiting room where the heating facilities were well-equipped. However, many people went into the barrel and acted and filmed for several days.At first, I felt watery, but over time, I was born so hard to express in words that the most terrible smell I had ever smelled began to come out of the barrel.It was the hardest, he said.In this film, there is also a story of ordinary heroes who escape dramatically from disaster situations, but it also contains the theme of My House.What does my house mean to Lee Kwang-soo because it was Kim Dae-ri who could not confess to a woman who did not have a house?He said, Some people will think that it is the meaning of the house to settle down and live in a stable manner, and some people will put more meaning to where I want to live now, what I want to do now.Im close to the latter, he said, expressing his personal thoughts.Recently Lee Kwang-soo has been featured in various programs to promote the movie.When asked about the AM Plaza program that appeared last week, he said, The decision to appear suddenly came out of the blue and I was burdened by live broadcasting.The people who watched the broadcast seemed to have fun, but the atmosphere was not so pleasant, and I did not do my part enough to think that I wanted to run out for a while.As a representative program, many people have enjoyed it and I am grateful that you have learned a lot about the movie Sink pole. I am so sorry for AM Plaza Regarding the appearance of Ugly Our Little, I called Miri to Kim Jong-kook before going on the air.I talked about what on the air, and I thought I would go out in the announcement, and I told you what I meant and all the apology was Miri before the broadcast.I usually know that I think Kim Jong-kook is a suffering personality, so I did not react sensitively to that. Asked if he would go to the guest on Running Man, who was a fixed member, Lee Kwang-soo said, I imagined it.Its nice and fun to shoot, but I wonder if Im going out to the guest. Im feeling very strange.Its like I just Discharged, but I feel like visiting the unit. Lee Kwang-soo, who is in public love, also talked about her lover Lee Sun-bin on the day: Its not easy for a lover to be mentioned every time there is an opportunity, but shes meeting well like others.I eat delicious things when I meet, he said briefly.Lee Kwang-soo did not forget to boast about the movie: Its a lot of hard work, such as corona and heat, and its a film that can forget all the pain of reality for a while.Everyone is in a difficult time, but even for a while, you will be able to get a boost by seeing people who overcome disasters with laughter and hope. He said, Sink pole , a story of people who succeeded in escaping from the 500-meter underground ground, did.iMBC Showbox for Photos
I met Lee Kwang-soo, who played Kim Dae-ri, A Company Man, in the movie Sink pole.Lee Kwang-soo is a woven explosion A Company Man who gave up his house and love in the play, but he plays a real man who dreams of a couple but is not able to express his favor to his opponent because he is intimidated by a rival who is home.Through this film, which shows the comic that matches the name and expectation of Lee Kwang-soo, many people commented, Lee Kwang-soo is back to the main business!Lee Kwang-soo said: Thank you for your praise.I think it is the same now as before, but this is better when the audience sees it. It seems that there is also the influence of the entertainment program Running Man.Now that I do not appear in the entertainment program, I wonder if I should show a different appearance from the existing one, or if I have such a burden.I am not different from when I do Running Man.I do not feel particularly burdened and I just want to do my best at a given site. He first talked about the curiosity related to the entertainment program.I sometimes feel sorry for being evaluated by the image in entertainment, especially if I am hurt by my personal image.But I think I have to work harder and prepare better to compensate for it. He added that he is preparing and working harder for the career of actor Lee Kwang-soo.Lee Kwang-soo, who has recently been getting off at Running Man and is about to have his leg removed from the iron core next month, said, It is not a big operation that will interfere with daily life.Before that, I neglected rehabilitation, but now I am concentrating a little more on rehabilitation and I want to invest more time in self-management as I have time. I want to do more work than ever and to do Top Model as much as I can.I will show you various aspects, he said, referring to the future schedule without entertainment recording.For the sake of the unprecedented situation of the Sink pole, the production team set up a large tank so that several actors could shoot underwater.Lee Kwang-soo commented on the episode in the large tank scene: The water was colder than I thought.It was not difficult to postpone because the production team provided a personal bathtub for the actors condition and carefully cared for the waiting room where the heating facilities were well-equipped. However, many people went into the barrel and acted and filmed for several days.At first, I felt watery, but over time, I was born so hard to express in words that the most terrible smell I had ever smelled began to come out of the barrel.It was the hardest, he said.In this film, there is also a story of ordinary heroes who escape dramatically from disaster situations, but it also contains the theme of My House.What does my house mean to Lee Kwang-soo because it was Kim Dae-ri who could not confess to a woman who did not have a house?He said, Some people will think that it is the meaning of the house to settle down and live in a stable manner, and some people will put more meaning to where I want to live now, what I want to do now.Im close to the latter, he said, expressing his personal thoughts.Recently Lee Kwang-soo has been featured in various programs to promote the movie.When asked about the AM Plaza program that appeared last week, he said, The decision to appear suddenly came out of the blue and I was burdened by live broadcasting.The people who watched the broadcast seemed to have fun, but the atmosphere was not so pleasant, and I did not do my part enough to think that I wanted to run out for a while.As a representative program, many people have enjoyed it and I am grateful that you have learned a lot about the movie Sink pole. I am so sorry for AM Plaza Regarding the appearance of Ugly Our Little, I called Miri to Kim Jong-kook before going on the air.I talked about what on the air, and I thought I would go out in the announcement, and I told you what I meant and all the apology was Miri before the broadcast.I usually know that I think Kim Jong-kook is a suffering personality, so I did not react sensitively to that. Asked if he would go to the guest on Running Man, who was a fixed member, Lee Kwang-soo said, I imagined it.Its nice and fun to shoot, but I wonder if Im going out to the guest. Im feeling very strange.Its like I just Discharged, but I feel like visiting the unit. Lee Kwang-soo, who is in public love, also talked about her lover Lee Sun-bin on the day: Its not easy for a lover to be mentioned every time there is an opportunity, but shes meeting well like others.I eat delicious things when I meet, he said briefly.Lee Kwang-soo did not forget to boast about the movie: Its a lot of hard work, such as corona and heat, and its a film that can forget all the pain of reality for a while.Everyone is in a difficult time, but even for a while, you will be able to get a boost by seeing people who overcome disasters with laughter and hope. He said, Sink pole , a story of people who succeeded in escaping from the 500-meter underground ground, did.iMBC Showbox for Photos

I met Lee Kwang-soo, who played Kim Dae-ri, A Company Man, in the movie 'Sink pole'. Lee Kwang-soo is a woven explosion A Company Man who gave up his house and love in the play, but he plays a real man who dreams of a couple but is not able to express his favor to his opponent because he is intimidated by a rival who is home.

Through this film, which shows the comic that matches the name and expectation of Lee Kwang-soo, many people commented, Lee Kwang-soo is back to the main business!' Lee Kwang-soo said: "Thank you for your praise. I think it is the same now as before, but this is better when the audience sees it. "It seems that there is also the influence of the entertainment program Running Man'. Now that I do not appear in the entertainment program, I wonder if I should show a different appearance from the existing one, or if I have such a burden. I am not different from when I do Running Man'. I do not feel particularly burdened and I just want to do my best at a given site. "He first talked about the curiosity related to the entertainment program.

"I sometimes feel sorry for being evaluated by the image in entertainment, especially if I am hurt by my personal image. But I think I have to work harder and prepare better to compensate for it. "He added that he is preparing and working harder for the career of actor Lee Kwang-soo.

Lee Kwang-soo, who has recently been getting off at Running Man' and is about to have his leg removed from the iron core next month, said, "It is not a big operation that will interfere with daily life. Before that, I neglected rehabilitation, but now I am concentrating a little more on rehabilitation and I want to invest more time in self-management as I have time. "I want to do more work than ever and to do Top Model as much as I can. I will show you various aspects, "he said, referring to the future schedule without entertainment recording.

For the sake of the unprecedented situation of the Sink pole, the production team set up a large tank so that several actors could shoot underwater. Lee Kwang-soo commented on the episode in the large tank scene: "The water was colder than I thought. "It was not difficult to postpone because the production team provided a personal bathtub for the actors' condition and carefully cared for the waiting room where the heating facilities were well-equipped." However, many people went into the barrel and acted and filmed for several days. At first, I felt watery, but over time, I was born so hard to express in words that the most terrible smell I had ever smelled began to come out of the barrel. It was the hardest, "he said.

In this film, there is also a story of ordinary heroes who escape dramatically from disaster situations, but it also contains the theme of 'My House'. What does 'my house' mean to Lee Kwang-soo because it was Kim Dae-ri who could not confess to a woman who did not have a house? He said, "Some people will think that it is the meaning of the house to settle down and live in a stable manner, and some people will put more meaning to where I want to live now, what I want to do now. I'm close to the latter," he said, expressing his personal thoughts.

Recently Lee Kwang-soo has been featured in various programs to promote the movie. When asked about the AM Plaza' program that appeared last week, he said, "The decision to appear suddenly came out of the blue and I was burdened by live broadcasting. The people who watched the broadcast seemed to have fun, but the atmosphere was not so pleasant, and I did not do my part enough to think that I wanted to run out for a while. As a representative program, many people have enjoyed it and I am grateful that you have learned a lot about the movie 'Sink pole'. I am so sorry for AM Plaza "

Regarding the appearance of 'Ugly Our Little', "I called Miri to Kim Jong-kook before going on the air. I talked about what on the air, and I thought I would go out in the announcement, and I told you what I meant and all the apology was Miri before the broadcast. I usually know that I think Kim Jong-kook is a "suffering personality," so I did not react sensitively to that. "

Asked if he would go to the guest on Running Man', who was a fixed member, Lee Kwang-soo said, "I imagined it. It's nice and fun to shoot, but I wonder if I'm going out to the guest. I'm feeling very strange. It's like I just Discharged, but I feel like visiting the unit. "

Lee Kwang-soo, who is in public love, also talked about her lover Lee Sun-bin on the day: "It's not easy for a lover to be mentioned every time there is an opportunity, but she's meeting well like others. I eat delicious things when I meet, "he said briefly.

Lee Kwang-soo did not forget to boast about the movie: "It's a lot of hard work, such as corona and heat, and it's a film that can forget all the pain of reality for a while. Everyone is in a difficult time, but even for a while, you will be able to get a boost by seeing people who overcome disasters with laughter and hope. "He said," Sink pole ", a story of people who succeeded in escaping from the 500-meter underground ground, did.

iMBC Showbox for Photos