All The Butlers' fencing Kim Jung-hwan "Olympic Games semifinal = 'Tears Button'...Have you changed Hormone"

On the afternoon of the 15th, SBS entertainment program All The Butlers was depicted watching the fencing Sabres and the Olympic Games scene.On this day, the members and masters watched the German game, which was a quarter-finals game at 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games.When the final was confirmed, Kim Jung-hwan and Koo Bon-gil shared their joy with each other.But Kim Jun-ho said he didnt cry like a military base chief. Kim Jun-ho said, I still have the final, but I was like it was over.I said, Get your head up.Kim Jung-hwan said, I think I have seen more than 100 times in Korea. That scene is a tear button.I am not convinced next year, but there is a change in Hormone. He laughed at the reason for the tears.

On the afternoon of the 15th, SBS entertainment program All The Butlers' was depicted watching the fencing Sabres and the Olympic Games scene.

On this day, the members and masters watched the German game, which was a quarter-finals game at 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games. When the final was confirmed, Kim Jung-hwan and Koo Bon-gil shared their joy with each other.

But Kim Jun-ho said he didn't cry like a "military base chief." Kim Jun-ho said, "I still have the final, but I was like it was over. "I said, "Get your head up."

Kim Jung-hwan said, "I think I have seen more than 100 times in Korea. That scene is a tear button. I am not convinced next year, but there is a change in Hormone. "He laughed at the reason for the tears.