All The Butlers' archery kim je-deok "Choi Yoo-jung Comment Glory" and Anshan "reward plan yet"

Seoul = = Tokyo Organizing Committee of the Olympic and stars Anshan and Kim je-deok revealed the Olympic behind-the-scenes Kahaani and gave a pleasant laugh.On SBS All The Butlers broadcasted on the afternoon of the 22nd, the archery team Oh Jin-Hyek Kim Woo-jin Kim je-deok Anshan Kang Chae-young, who shot a golden target at the 2020Tokyo Organizing Committee of the Olympic and,The Olympic behind-the-scenes Kahaani, which the players revealed themselves to the day, was also heard: Anshan, who shot an arrow over an arrow by Kim je-deok.The arrow also revealed a hidden story that it is kept in the IOC museum.Kim je-deoks fighting cry and the archery womens team were surprised to find that all of the conversations between Kyonggi were part of the Kyonggi strategy.The players said they intended to keep the opponents in check but not to be shaken by the opponents score.The archery team that won four gold medals in the Tokyo Organizing Committee of the Olympic and Olympic Games.Anshan, the main character of the three-player, said, I know a lot these days. When I go to a restaurant or cafe, I find out a lot of people and I am in a hurry to get hurt by others.Kim je-deok also said, Its stupid, but I feel so good.SNS Followers was about 1,200 before the Olympics, but now it is about 250,000, he surprised everyone.Anshan also said it has soared from the Chun Myeong-dae Followers to the 500,000-year-old Followers.I didnt apply, but I got a blue ticket (certified), Anshan said.Lee Seung-gi said, I have to apply directly, but I told him to prove himself to be an entertainer. On the other hand, Kim je-deok said he applied directly.Kim je-deok asked, Have you seen a lot of comment? I tried not to see Comment during the Olympics because I can see it even after Kyonggi ends.But Choi Yoo-jungs Comment was an honor. While Kim je-deok said he was a fan of singer Choi Yoo-jung, Choi Yoo-jung left a comment on his SNS directly.Kim je-deok recalled: I didnt know but Friends told me, Friends said, You have to see this quickly.Kang Chae-young said, On the day of Comment, my sister wakes up quickly, and I can not see this. Oh Jin-Hyek said, Somehow I had a pleasant day.Anshan was also known as a fan of the group Mamamu, who was wearing a Mamamu badge over a chest guard, who responded with a video letter supporting Anshans propaganda.There was also a reward topic given to the players of the archery team who swept the gold medal.I havent come in yet and I was going to change my fathers car at first, but (just so) hes giving me a car, theres no big plan yet, Anshan replied.I hit the ring (with a reward) because Im about to get married, and I did a wedding shoot yesterday, said Kim Woo-jin.As for the proposal, he said he bought cars and Followers; Kim Woo-jin, who is as calm as the nickname sleep kungja, had a heart rate up on the story of the bride-to-be.Asked if he had calmed the proposal, he replied, I liked it, so my heart ran.

Seoul = = 'Tokyo Organizing Committee of the Olympic and' stars Anshan and kim je-deok revealed the Olympic behind-the-scenes Kahaani and gave a pleasant laugh.

On SBS All The Butlers' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 22nd, the archery team Oh Jin-Hyek Kim Woo-jin kim je-deok Anshan Kang Chae-young, who shot a golden target at the 2020Tokyo Organizing Committee of the Olympic and,

The Olympic behind-the-scenes Kahaani, which the players revealed themselves to the day, was also heard: Anshan, who shot an arrow over an arrow by kim je-deok. The arrow also revealed a hidden story that it is kept in the IOC museum. kim je-deok's "fighting" cry and the archery women's team were surprised to find that all of the conversations between Kyonggi were part of the Kyonggi strategy. The players said they intended to keep the opponents in check but not to be shaken by the opponent's score.

The archery team that won four gold medals in the Tokyo Organizing Committee of the Olympic and Olympic Games. Anshan, the main character of the three-player, said, "I know a lot these days." "When I go to a restaurant or cafe, I find out a lot of people and I am in a hurry to get hurt by others."

kim je-deok also said, "It's stupid, but I feel so good." "SNS Followers was about 1,200 before the Olympics, but now it is about 250,000," he surprised everyone.

Anshan also said it has soared from the Chun Myeong-dae Followers to the 500,000-year-old Followers. "I didn't apply, but I got a 'blue ticket' (certified)," Anshan said. Lee Seung-gi said, "I have to apply directly, but I told him to prove himself to be an entertainer." On the other hand, kim je-deok said he applied directly.

kim je-deok asked, "Have you seen a lot of Comment?" "I tried not to see Comment during the Olympics because I can see it even after Kyonggi ends. But Choi Yoo-jung's Comment was an honor. " While kim je-deok said he was a fan of singer Choi Yoo-jung, Choi Yoo-jung left a Comment on his SNS directly.

kim je-deok recalled: "I didn't know but Friends told me, Friends said, 'You have to see this quickly.' Kang Chae-young said, "On the day of Comment, my sister wakes up quickly," and "I can not see this." Oh Jin-Hyek said, "Somehow I had a pleasant day."

Anshan was also known as a fan of the group Mamamu, who was wearing a Mamamu badge over a chest guard, who responded with a video letter supporting Anshan's propaganda.

There was also a reward topic given to the players of the archery team who swept the gold medal. "I haven't come in yet and I was going to change my father's car at first, but (just so) he's giving me a car, there's no big plan yet," Anshan replied.

"I hit the ring (with a reward) because I'm about to get married, and I did a wedding shoot yesterday," said Kim Woo-jin.

As for the proposal, he said he bought cars and Followers; Kim Woo-jin, who is as calm as the nickname "sleep kungja", had a heart rate up on the story of the bride-to-be. Asked if he had calmed the proposal, he replied, "I liked it, so my heart ran."