Choi Siwon, a passion to avoid Lee Soo-man, too? Friendly two-shot "I'll cut you in."

Super Junior Choi Siwon expressed his respect for Lee Soo-man SM Entertainments general producers.Choi Siwon posted a photo on social media on Sunday with Lee Soo-man producers.In the photo, Choi Siwon and Lee Soo-man producers raised their thumbs side by side in front of the wine collection and laughed brightly and created a cheerful atmosphere.In this regard, Choi Siwon said, Dying is not for myself, but for the next generation. I will deeply engrave your teachings.Legacy is not what I did for myself. Its what Im doing for the next generation.Will forever keep these words in my heart. I will always stand by your side. He also tagged the official SM Entertainment account and revealed his loyalty to his agency.Choi Siwon is also considered to be a person who avoids Lee Soo-man at the ceremony among Super Junior members through various entertainment.In fact, the two strong figures both laughed and admired.Choi Siwon appeared with Kwak Seung-joon and Kang Yoo-mi in the recently broadcasted TVN entertainment program Kwak Cine LP Bar.Choi Siwon SNS.

Super Junior Choi Siwon expressed his respect for Lee Soo-man SM Entertainment's general Producers.

Choi Siwon posted a photo on social media on Sunday with Lee Soo-man Producers. In the photo, Choi Siwon and Lee Soo-man Producers raised their thumbs side by side in front of the wine collection and laughed brightly and created a cheerful atmosphere.

In this regard, Choi Siwon said, "Dying is not for myself, but for the next generation. I will deeply engrave your teachings. Legacy is not what I did for myself. It's what I'm doing for the next generation. Will forever keep these words in my heart. I will always stand by your side. "

He also tagged the official SM Entertainment account and revealed his loyalty to his agency. Choi Siwon is also considered to be a "person who avoids Lee Soo-man at the ceremony" among Super Junior members through various entertainment. In fact, the two strong figures both laughed and admired.

Choi Siwon appeared with Kwak Seung-joon and Kang Yoo-mi in the recently broadcasted TVN entertainment program 'Kwak Cine LP Bar'.

Choi Siwon SNS.