Choi Jae-hoon devotee Confessions "I've had a long-time GFriend, no one was interested" (TV Cultwo Show)

Singer Choi Jae-hoon has made a devotional contest.SBS Power FM Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show broadcasted on August 4 was decorated with Private Luxury corner, and Choi Jae-hoon appeared as a guest and group Lovelies member Lee Mi-joo as a special DJ.Its like Ada Lovelace fashion, one listener said of Lee Mi-jus styling.Kim Tae-kyun directed Choi Jae-hoon, I do not know what Ada Lovelace is.I dont know well because I dont have a GFriend, joked Choi Jae-hoon, who said, No, theres GFriend. Its been a long time since I met him.I just did not talk because no one was interested. When Lee Mi-ju asked me if I was going to marriage you, Choi Jae-hoon replied, Why are you doing this so suddenly?Ada Lovelace Chin fashion was good, but suddenly this is happening. Meanwhile, Choi Jae-hoon made his debut with his first album Lgnore in 1994 and formed the group M4 with Kim Won-joon and Lee Se-joon.

Singer Choi Jae-hoon has made a devotional contest.

SBS Power FM 'Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show' broadcasted on August 4 was decorated with 'Private Luxury' corner, and Choi Jae-hoon appeared as a guest and group Lovelies member Lee Mi-joo as a special DJ.

"It's like Ada Lovelace fashion," one listener said of Lee Mi-ju's styling.

Kim Tae-kyun directed Choi Jae-hoon, "I do not know what Ada Lovelace is. I don't know well because I don't have a GFriend," joked Choi Jae-hoon, who said, "No, there's GFriend. It's been a long time since I met him. I just did not talk because no one was interested. "

When Lee Mi-ju asked me if I was going to marriage you, Choi Jae-hoon replied, "Why are you doing this so suddenly? Ada Lovelace Chin fashion was good, but suddenly this is happening. "

Meanwhile, Choi Jae-hoon made his debut with his first album "Lgnore" in 1994 and formed the group M4 with Kim Won-joon and Lee Se-joon.