'Cancer battle' choi sung-bong "pain for liver and lung metastasis...how much more pain should it hurt?"

Singer choi Sung-bong, who is battling cancer, has been saddened by the painful recent situation.Choi Sung-bong posted a heartfelt message on the 27th, saying, Tears have been pouring for a few days.This tear has a lot of meaning, he said. I have to endure how much more I have to hurt, and many thoughts about what I will do when I am ready to go.Especially, choi sung-bong calls himself Ji Sung and says, In fact, I do not like the name of choi sung-bong.Because I remember two people who abandoned me. He said, As always, dependency. Wind. Loneliness. Youve been very good. Deficiency in people, lack of love, is in everyone.This time, Im going to fight it, but Im going to get through it. Show me hope. If you dont, tell yourself youve been through this. Ji Sung.Im sorry to encourage myself, he added.Choi Sung-bong is a singer who announced his face in 2011 by winning the runner-up in the TVN audition entertainment program Korea Gad Talent (abbreviated Kogattal).At the time of appearing in Kogattal, he was abandoned by his parents and came from an orphanage. He sold gum on the street and made a contest called Ji Sung.He was diagnosed with colon cancer, prostate cancer, and thyroid cancer in May last year.Despite the recent third operation, it is known that cancer has spread to the liver and lungs, and many people are supported.Tears continued to pour for days.These tears have many meanings ... how much more I have to endure how much I have to be sick and then many thoughts about what I will do when I am ready to go dominate me..Ji Sung. (I dont really like the name of choi Sung-bong, because I remember two people who abandoned me.) As always, dependency, wind, loneliness.Youve been through it. Peoples deficits, love deficits, everyones. Youll get through this again, but youll get through it. Show me hope.And if you didnt get through it, tell yourself youve been through this well. Ji Sung. Come on.choi sung-bong SNS.

Singer choi sung-bong, who is battling cancer, has been saddened by the painful recent situation.

choi sung-bong posted a heartfelt message on the 27th, saying, "Tears have been pouring for a few days."

"This tear has a lot of meaning," he said. "I have to endure how much more I have to hurt, and many thoughts about what I will do when I am ready to go."

Especially, choi sung-bong calls himself "Ji Sung" and says, "In fact, I do not like the name of choi sung-bong. Because I remember two people who abandoned me. "

He said, "As always, dependency. Wind. Loneliness. You've been very good. Deficiency in people, lack of love, is in everyone. This time, I'm going to fight it, but I'm going to get through it. Show me hope. If you don't, tell yourself you've been through this. Ji Sung. "I'm sorry to encourage myself," he added.

choi sung-bong is a Singer who announced his face in 2011 by winning the runner-up in the TVN audition entertainment program 'Korea Gad Talent (abbreviated Kogattal)'. At the time of appearing in 'Kogattal', he was abandoned by his parents and came from an orphanage. He sold gum on the street and made a contest called Ji Sung. He was diagnosed with colon cancer, prostate cancer, and thyroid cancer in May last year. Despite the recent third operation, it is known that cancer has spread to the liver and lungs, and many people are supported.

Tears continued to pour for days. These tears have many meanings ... how much more I have to endure how much I have to be sick and then many thoughts about what I will do when I am ready to go dominate me.

.

Ji Sung. (I don’t really like the name of choi sung-bong, because I remember two people who abandoned me.) As always, dependency, wind, loneliness. You've been through it. People's deficits, love deficits, everyone's. You'll get through this again, but you'll get through it. Show me hope.

And if you didn't get through it, tell yourself you've been through this well. Ji Sung. Come on.

choi sung-bong SNS.