'Businessman' Choi Hee, the recent situation of Working Mom causing single-stroke disease ..' Baseball goddess!

Broadcaster Choi Hee showed off his daily life of Working Mom with his hair.On the 17th, Choi said through his instagram , The end of shooting today! Everyone has a job to do, and there is a place for himself.I have been living in the broadcasting that I thought I could not do, so I do not know the future! So today I eat something. Pork belly? Chicken? In the open photo, Choi is showing a picture of a working mother on the set, perfecting a light blue blouse.Especially, the recent haircuts cause a single disease to those who look like a bob. It reminds me of the nickname Baseball Goddess with unchanging beauty.On the other hand, Choi gave birth to her daughter in November last year. In this regard, he released the current status of childbirth and childcare through the E-channel entertainment program Mammy Cafe series and SNS.Choi Hee Instagram

Broadcaster Choi Hee showed off his daily life of Working Mom with his hair.

On the 17th, Choi said through his Instagram , "The end of shooting today! Everyone has a job to do, and there is a place for himself. I have been living in the broadcasting that I thought I could not do, so I do not know the future! So today I eat something. Pork belly? Chicken? "

In the open photo, Choi is showing a picture of a working mother on the set, perfecting a light blue blouse.

Especially, the recent haircuts cause a single disease to those who look like a bob. It reminds me of the nickname "Baseball Goddess" with unchanging beauty.

On the other hand, Choi gave birth to her daughter in November last year. In this regard, he released the current status of childbirth and childcare through the E-channel entertainment program "Mammy Cafe" series and SNS.

Choi Hee Instagram