Bong Tae-gyu, intense RED fits...unique fashion sense

Actor Bong Tae-gyu has raised questions with intense visuals.On Sunday, Bong Tae-gyu told his Instagram: Today is a fun gathering with people I love so much (?I have a picture with the article Please expect me:).In the photo, Bong Tae-gyu caught the eye with intense all-RED fashion.Having emanated an unreachable sense with a gleaming RED shirt, he boasted an exceptionally distinctive look and a unique visual with a small face.In addition, Bong Tae-gyu raised expectations for the entertainment program I do not hurt to appear with Actor Um Ki-joon and Yoon Jong-hoon with the # tag.Fans cheered with comments such as Idol, I am looking forward to it, Why is it so cool? Fighting.Meanwhile, Bong Tae-gyu recently finished filming the SBS popular drama Penthouse 3 and will appear on TVN Travel concept entertainment I Dont Hack (Gase) along with Actor Um Ki-joon and Yoon Jong-hoon, who starred in the drama together.

Actor Bong Tae-gyu has raised questions with intense visuals.

On Sunday, Bong Tae-gyu told his Instagram: "Today is a fun gathering with people I love so much (? I have a picture with the article "Please expect me:").

In the photo, Bong Tae-gyu caught the eye with intense all-RED fashion. Having emanated an unreachable sense with a gleaming RED shirt, he boasted an exceptionally distinctive look and a unique visual with a small face.

In addition, Bong Tae-gyu raised expectations for the entertainment program "I do not hurt" to appear with Actor Um Ki-joon and Yoon Jong-hoon with the # tag. Fans cheeRED with comments such as "Idol," "I am looking forward to it," "Why is it so cool?" "Fighting."

Meanwhile, Bong Tae-gyu recently finished filming the SBS popular drama "Penthouse 3" and will appear on TVN Travel concept entertainment "I Don't Hack" (Gase) along with Actor Um Ki-joon and Yoon Jong-hoon, who starRED in the drama together.