'Blue Manjang' Jeong-dong Nam "goes to rescue Aircraft Guam Crash and bans him from appearing on air"

Actor Jing-dong Nam released an anecdote that was banned from broadcasting while rescue activities.EBS Life Story Blue Manjang, which was broadcast on August 12, featured actor Jing-dong Nam, who founded a special life rescue team.Jeong-dong Nam said that all of the big incidents were put in, and that he had rescued people from the Aircraft Mokpo crash, the Gupo Station train derailment, the Seohae ferry sinking, the collapse of Seongsu Bridge, the Jirisan snake bone disaster, and the Aircraft Guam crash.Referring to Aircraft Guam Crash, Jeong-dongnam said: At the time, the airline requested a rescue.I had to take a special plane at 8:30 pm, but it was time to go out well, but I delayed the live broadcast and went to the accident scene. I was there on the 22nd, and I came back with the sign that I had no more body, said Jing-dong Nam. I returned and became unemployed because I was banned from broadcasting.An invitation to give a thank-you commendation came from the United States, but Jing-dong Nam said he was unemployed now and asked him to send it to a parcel.However, soon after the news was announced, the decision to return to the air was made, and Jeong-dong Nam was able to re-enter the actor.
Actor Jing-dong Nam released an anecdote that was banned from broadcasting while rescue activities.EBS Life Story Blue Manjang, which was broadcast on August 12, featured actor Jing-dong Nam, who founded a special life rescue team.Jeong-dong Nam said that all of the big incidents were put in, and that he had rescued people from the Aircraft Mokpo crash, the Gupo Station train derailment, the Seohae ferry sinking, the collapse of Seongsu Bridge, the Jirisan snake bone disaster, and the Aircraft Guam crash.Referring to Aircraft Guam Crash, Jeong-dongnam said: At the time, the airline requested a rescue.I had to take a special plane at 8:30 pm, but it was time to go out well, but I delayed the live broadcast and went to the accident scene. I was there on the 22nd, and I came back with the sign that I had no more body, said Jing-dong Nam. I returned and became unemployed because I was banned from broadcasting.An invitation to give a thank-you commendation came from the United States, but Jing-dong Nam said he was unemployed now and asked him to send it to a parcel.However, soon after the news was announced, the decision to return to the air was made, and Jeong-dong Nam was able to re-enter the actor.

Actor Jing-dong Nam released an anecdote that was banned from broadcasting while rescue activities.

EBS 'Life Story Blue Manjang', which was broadcast on August 12, featured actor Jing-dong Nam, who founded a special life rescue team.

Jeong-dong Nam said that all of the big incidents were put in, and that he had rescued people from the Aircraft Mokpo Crash, the Gupo Station train derailment, the Seohae ferry sinking, the collapse of Seongsu Bridge, the Jirisan snake bone disaster, and the Aircraft Guam Crash.

Referring to Aircraft Guam Crash, Jeong-dongnam said: "At the time, the airline requested a rescue. I had to take a special plane at 8:30 pm, but it was time to go out well, but I delayed the live broadcast and went to the accident scene. "

"I was there on the 22nd, and I came back with the sign that I had no more body," said Jing-dong Nam. "I returned and became unemployed because I was banned from broadcasting."

An invitation to give a thank-you commendation came from the United States, but Jing-dong Nam said he was "unemployed now" and asked him to send it to a parcel.

However, soon after the news was announced, the decision to return to the air was made, and Jeong-dong Nam was able to re-enter the actor.