Bae Seul-Ki, Shim Sim-seop and Beer Party + Stormy Food Vacation Aftereffects "Exercise Malchan Dorumuk, OMG"

Singer and actor Bae Seul-Ki has unveiled a happy Vacation that he enjoyed with Husband.Bae Seul-Ki wrote on his Instagram account on the 13th, Vaccation for a long time.Shimseobang bought my favorite neck and pork belly, and bought corn slurry per second and consomé flavor popcorn jumbo size that I wanted to eat.I am so excited that I am unidentified dancing is coming out ~ and posted a picture with the article.Bae Seul-Ki in the public photo is having a good time eating Husband Shim Sang-seop and various foods in response to Vacation.Bae Seul-Ki went home and enjoyed a beer party, adding, #Exercise Malchan Dorumuk #OMG.Meanwhile, Bae Seul-Ki married a young YouTuber, Shim Sang-seop, in November last year, and is newly married.
Singer and actor Bae Seul-Ki has unveiled a happy Vacation that he enjoyed with Husband.Bae Seul-Ki wrote on his Instagram account on the 13th, Vaccation for a long time.Shimseobang bought my favorite neck and pork belly, and bought corn slurry per second and consomé flavor popcorn jumbo size that I wanted to eat.I am so excited that I am unidentified dancing is coming out ~ and posted a picture with the article.Bae Seul-Ki in the public photo is having a good time eating Husband Shim Sang-seop and various foods in response to Vacation.Bae Seul-Ki went home and enjoyed a beer party, adding, #Exercise Malchan Dorumuk #OMG.Meanwhile, Bae Seul-Ki married a young YouTuber, Shim Sang-seop, in November last year, and is newly married.

Singer and actor Bae Seul-Ki has unveiled a happy Vacation that he enjoyed with Husband.

Bae Seul-Ki wrote on his Instagram account on the 13th, "Vaccation for a long time. Shimseobang bought my favorite neck and pork belly, and bought corn slurry per second and consomé flavor popcorn jumbo size that I wanted to eat. I am so excited that I am unidentified dancing is coming out ~ "and posted a picture with the article.

Bae Seul-Ki in the public photo is having a good time eating Husband Shim Sang-seop and various foods in response to Vacation. Bae Seul-Ki went home and enjoyed a beer party, adding, "#Exercise Malchan Dorumuk #OMG."

Meanwhile, Bae Seul-Ki married a young YouTuber, Shim Sang-seop, in November last year, and is newly married.