archery Oh Jin-Hyek "I was sure of the final 'end', sense - Feelings Everything is perfect" (All The Butlers)

Archery Oh Jin-Hyek reveals why he shouted end during matchOn SBS All The Butlers broadcast on August 22, a special day was drawn with Taegeuk warriors who shined Korea at the 2020 Tokyo Olympics.Kim Jae-deok said, I shot Oh Jin-Hyek before shooting at the end, so I believed in my brother.However, Oh Jin-Hyek confessed, I was praying to myself that Jedeok please shoot 10 points.In addition, in the last step of the gold medal, Oh Jin-Hyek was called to the scene where he won 10 points by shouting end before the arrow was put on the target shortly after pulling the bow.In response, Oh Jin-Hyek said, Its all going to be, but everyone will be, but when we train repeatedly, we know Feelings who shoot 10 points.No sense, all Feelings, he said.What would it have been like if it was not 10 points?
Archery Oh Jin-Hyek reveals why he shouted end during matchOn SBS All The Butlers broadcast on August 22, a special day was drawn with Taegeuk warriors who shined Korea at the 2020 Tokyo Olympics.Kim Jae-deok said, I shot Oh Jin-Hyek before shooting at the end, so I believed in my brother.However, Oh Jin-Hyek confessed, I was praying to myself that Jedeok please shoot 10 points.In addition, in the last step of the gold medal, Oh Jin-Hyek was called to the scene where he won 10 points by shouting end before the arrow was put on the target shortly after pulling the bow.In response, Oh Jin-Hyek said, Its all going to be, but everyone will be, but when we train repeatedly, we know Feelings who shoot 10 points.No sense, all Feelings, he said.What would it have been like if it was not 10 points?

archery Oh Jin-Hyek reveals why he shouted 'end' during match

On sbs All The Butlers' broadcast on August 22, a special day was drawn with Taegeuk warriors who shined Korea at the 2020 Tokyo Olympics.

Kim Jae-deok said, "I shot Oh Jin-Hyek before shooting at the end, so I believed in my brother."

However, Oh Jin-Hyek confessed, "I was praying to myself that 'Jedeok please shoot 10 points'."

In addition, in the last step of the gold medal, Oh Jin-Hyek was called to the scene where he won 10 points by shouting "end" before the arrow was put on the target shortly after pulling the bow.

In response, Oh Jin-Hyek said, "It's all going to be," but "everyone will be, but when we train repeatedly, we know Feelings who shoot 10 points. "No sense, all Feelings," he said.

"What would it have been like if it was not 10 points?"