All The Butlers' Yoo Soo-bin "Lee Seung-gi, I want to archery Battle Yi Gi"

On the 29th, SBS entertainment program All The Butlers featured the performances of archery national team Oh Jin-hyuk, Kim Woo-jin, Kim Jae-deok, Kang Chae-young, Jang Min-hee and Anshan, who turned into masters.Yoo Soo-bin found Anshans routine card; Anshan said, I focus, aim, and then shoot in a second, he said.Just looking at the writing helps, he added.Kim shared his routine card with Yoo Soo-bin, who said, I really need to do well today, and I really want to be Yi Gi.Lee Seung-gi responded, Subin, stop looking at me. Yoo Soo-bin said, I want to have my brother Yi Gi.Lee Seung-gi laughed, provoking Yoo Soo-bin, saying, I will shoot a few shots in the black and shoot white.Meanwhile, All The Butlers is a life extracurricular entertainment program with youths full of question marks and myway geek masters. It airs every Sunday at 6:25 p.m.Photo SBS broadcast screen capture

On the 29th, SBS entertainment program All The Butlers featured the performances of archery national team Oh Jin-hyuk, Kim Woo-jin, Kim Jae-deok, Kang Chae-young, Jang Min-hee and Anshan, who turned into masters.

Yoo Soo-bin found Anshan's routine card; Anshan said, "I focus, aim, and then shoot in a second," he said. "Just looking at the writing helps," he added.

Kim shared his routine card with Yoo Soo-bin, who said, "I really need to do well today," and "I really want to be Yi Gi."

Lee Seung-gi responded, "Subin, stop looking at me." Yoo Soo-bin said, "I want to have my brother Yi Gi." Lee Seung-gi laughed, provoking Yoo Soo-bin, saying, "I will shoot a few shots in the black and shoot white."

Meanwhile, All The Butlers is a life extracurricular entertainment program with youths full of question marks and myway geek masters. It airs every Sunday at 6:25 p.m.

Photo SBS broadcast screen capture