All The Butlers' fencing Gu Bon-gil "Olympic Games Medal Purpose, Broadcast Entry" Nussre

On the 15th, SBS entertainment program All The Butlers featured fencing saber national team Kim Jung-hwan, Gu Bon-gil, Kim Jun-ho and Oh Sang-wook, who turned into masters.When we came into the airport, it felt like we were Hollywood stars, Gu Bon-gil said, lucky.I felt that way in a huge camera flash, he said. At first, it was burdensome, but this tasted (natural).Kim Jun-ho responded, This is my mouth. So Gu Bon-gil laughed, So tell me who you are.Kim Jung-hwan said, The length of the temple is high, he said. I declared that I would catch up with Yang Se-hyeong Tension.Yang Se-hyeong responded by saying, Gu Bon-gil is like a crazy person on the air.Gu Bon-gil said, I painted a big picture. The purpose of winning the Olympic Games Medal was to advance into the broadcast.Meanwhile, All The Butlers is a life extracurricular entertainment program with youths full of question marks and myway geek masters. It airs every Sunday at 6:25 p.m.Photo SBS broadcast screen capture

On the 15th, SBS entertainment program All The Butlers featured fencing saber national team Kim Jung-hwan, Gu Bon-gil, Kim Jun-ho and Oh Sang-wook, who turned into masters.

"When we came into the airport, it felt like we were Hollywood stars," Gu Bon-gil said, lucky. "I felt that way in a huge camera flash," he said. "At first, it was burdensome, but this tasted (natural)." Kim Jun-ho responded, "This is my mouth." So Gu Bon-gil laughed, "So tell me who you are."

Kim Jung-hwan said, "The length of the temple is high," he said. "I declared that I would catch up with Yang Se-hyeong Tension." Yang Se-hyeong responded by saying, "Gu Bon-gil is like a crazy person on the air." Gu Bon-gil said, "I painted a big picture." "The purpose of winning the Olympic Games Medal was to advance into the broadcast."

Meanwhile, All The Butlers is a life extracurricular entertainment program with youths full of question marks and myway geek masters. It airs every Sunday at 6:25 p.m.

Photo SBS broadcast screen capture