'5 Years Old Award' Kim Yoon-ji "30 Years of Relationship with the City Wonder Family, 15 Years of Husband One-sided love+marriage as well" ('Dongsang 2')

Kim Yoon-ji told Love Storyr while Jeong Jun-ha visited Lee Ji-hoons newlyweds at Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest.SBS entertainment Same Bed, Different Dreams 2 Season 2 - You Are My Destiny, which was broadcast on the 30th, was broadcast.On that day, Jeong Jun-ha visited Sei Ashina and Lee Ji-hoons newlyweds, and Sei Ashina expected that he was the one who made us meet in some ways.Jeong Jun-ha is the cut-off of love.When MCs asked about this, Lee Ji-hoon said, It is 8 percent stake, but it is not a 1 percent stake, and the past Jeong Jun-ha, musical gala show, and Junhas acquaintance brought his wife and joined the back seat.Seo Jang-hoon laughed when he said, It is not 1 .00, it is half the beginning, so lets agree on 5 00.MCs commented on the rumor that the prospective bride and groom were the son of her fathers friend to Kim Yoon-ji, who was surprised that the prospective father-in-law is strange, and her mother-in-law is Kim Young-im, the godmother of Korean music.Kim Yoon-ji said, My father and father-in-law are in a relationship between my brother-in-law and my old relationship that has been more than 30 years since elementary school.So the parents of the two were also surprised at the news of the marriage.When asked about the love story of the one-sided love for 15 years, Kim Yoon-ji admitted coolly, It is true when I see it, and said, My brother, who was five years old when I was an elementary school student, met again in the United States over time, and my 24-year-old brother, who met at 19 years old, was so cool at first sight.When Kim Yoon-ji asked about the anecdote that actively dashed to the post-Confessions marriage, he said, I first consulted about how to seriously meet my brother while I was a close brother.I told my family about my love affair, and I told them that I had a beer and had a baro after three months in the city, and I said I would marriage.Meanwhile, Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest is a program that examines the meaning of seeing couples living in various fields from the perspective of man and woman and meeting half of fate and the value of living together. It is broadcast every Monday night on SBS at 11:10 pm.Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest captures the broadcast screen

Kim Yoon-ji told Love Storyr while Jeong Jun-ha visited Lee Ji-hoon's newlyweds at Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest.

SBS entertainment Same Bed, Different Dreams 2 Season 2 - You Are My Destiny, which was broadcast on the 30th, was broadcast.

On that day, Jeong Jun-ha visited Sei Ashina and Lee Ji-hoon's newlyweds, and Sei Ashina expected that he was "the one who made us meet in some ways." Jeong Jun-ha is the cut-off of love.

When MCs asked about this, Lee Ji-hoon said, "It is 8 percent stake, but it is not a 1 percent stake, and the past Jeong Jun-ha, musical gala show, and Junha's acquaintance brought his wife and joined the back seat."

Seo Jang-hoon laughed when he said, "It is not 1 .00, it is half the beginning, so let's agree on 5 00."

MCs commented on the rumor that the prospective bride and groom were the son of her father's friend to Kim Yoon-ji, who was surprised that "the prospective father-in-law is strange, and her mother-in-law is Kim Young-im, the godmother of Korean music."

Kim Yoon-ji said, "My father and father-in-law are in a relationship between my brother-in-law and my old relationship that has been more than 30 years since elementary school." So the parents of the two were also surprised at the news of the marriage.

When asked about the Love Story of the One-sided love for 15 years, Kim Yoon-ji admitted coolly, "It is true when I see it," and said, "My brother, who was five years old when I was an elementary school student, met again in the United States over time, and my 24-year-old brother, who met at 19 years old, was so cool at first sight."

When Kim Yoon-ji asked about the anecdote that actively dashed to the post-Confessions marriage, he said, "I first consulted about how to seriously meet my brother while I was a close brother."

"I told my Family about my love affair, and I told them that I had a beer and had a Baro after three months in the city, and I said I would marriage."

Meanwhile, 'Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest' is a program that examines the meaning of seeing couples living in various fields from the perspective of 'man' and 'woman' and meeting half of fate and the value of living together. It is broadcast every Monday night on SBS at 11:10 pm.

Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest’ captures the broadcast screen