Yoon Do Hyun "Once on One Week, Covid Inspection... Should I have my nostril insurance"

Yoon Do Hyun said he is doing a weekly Covid Inspection in hopes of a great success of his musical Gwanghwamoon Lovesong fellow and Sung Kyu.YB Yoon Do Hyun wrote on his Instagram account on the afternoon of the 4th, Its a difficult issue for Covid, but itll all be fine!I hope that Sung Kyu and the delay will be quick and I will practice happily in the practice room!I am sorry that the Gwanghwamoon Lovesong production presentation, which was scheduled for tomorrow, was canceled, but I am going to take a content instead.I am doing a Covid Inspection once in One Week, but I have to take insurance for my nostrils, but I have to follow it because it is a decision for everyone in my mind. The photo is not so sudden, but last time I was ambitiously trying to perform YB, I took it as a legendary band.YB and musicals all survive. We are in a rainy season, but I feel like Im in a rainy season. But now I see Kobik and laugh.In the public photos, the band YB members gathered together in full before the performance and took a group image.Sung Kyu and Jae Yeon, who were cast in the musical Gwanghwamoon Love song, have been confirmed by Covid19 in turn, and the surrounding people who overlap the lines are receiving Covid Inspection and entering the self-pricing.The Gwanghwamoon Lovesong online production presentation, which was scheduled for the 5th, has also been canceled.The production team and all the officials will thoroughly comply with the guidelines of the anti-virus authorities and actively cooperate with the management of the anti-virus, said Gwanghwamoon Lovesong. We will also guide you as soon as possible.Yoon Do Hyun SNS

Yoon Do Hyun said he is doing a weekly Covid Inspection in hopes of a great success of his musical 'Gwanghwamoon Lovesong' fellow and Sung Kyu.

yb Yoon Do Hyun wrote on his Instagram account on the afternoon of the 4th, "It's a difficult issue for Covid, but it'll all be fine! I hope that Sung Kyu and the delay will be quick and I will practice happily in the practice room! "I am sorry that the Gwanghwamoon Lovesong production presentation, which was scheduled for tomorrow, was canceled, but I am going to take a content instead.

"I am doing a Covid Inspection once in One Week, but I have to take insurance for my nostrils, but I have to follow it because it is a decision for everyone in my mind." "The photo is not so sudden, but last time I was ambitiously trying to perform yb, I took it as a legendary band. yb and musicals all survive. We are in a rainy season, but I feel like I'm in a rainy season. But now I see Kobik and laugh.

In the public photos, the band yb members gathered together in full before the performance and took a group image.

Sung Kyu and Jae Yeon, who were cast in the musical 'Gwanghwamoon Love song', have been confirmed by Covid19 in turn, and the surrounding people who overlap the lines are receiving Covid Inspection and entering the self-pricing. The 'Gwanghwamoon Lovesong' online production presentation, which was scheduled for the 5th, has also been canceled.

"The production team and all the officials will thoroughly comply with the guidelines of the anti-virus authorities and actively cooperate with the management of the anti-virus," said Gwanghwamoon Lovesong. "We will also guide you as soon as possible."

Yoon Do Hyun SNS