Yoo Jae-Suk Running Man' member composition behind the release

SBS Running Man created another legend with the talk of the members.Running Man, which aired on the 4th, recorded an average 3% of SBSs main target 2049 ratings (hereinafter based on Nielsen Korea metropolitan area and households), maintaining its solid first pRace in the same time zone, with an average TV viewer ratings of 5.8% and the highest TV viewer ratings per minute skyrocketing to 8.1%.The broadcast attracted attention with its new concept talk race We gon′ be alright Day, which allows you to leave work only when you constantly chat.This race, which was created to actively reflect the viewers opinion that members talk alone can make a single episode, was simply the production teams Hansu of God.The We gon′ be alright Day race is a mission to deduct 100 We gon′ be alright, and We gon′ be alright can be deducted if you chat without silence for 10 minutes.If you stop talking for more than 10 seconds, two We Gon′ Be Alright are added. The members poured out the talk bomb from the beginning and were interested in various behind-the-scenes talk that could not be heard anywhere.Haha recalled the days of X-Men and revealed that one of the girl groups liked Yoo Jae-Suk.Yoo Jae-Suk said, I have never received a dash, but Kim Jong-guk said, It is a straight image now, but there was a little bit of a slap when I was banging.Yoo Jae-Suk brought up the story that made up the members of the present at the early stage of the Running Man project.Yoo Jae-Suk said, When I came to Song Ji-hyo as a guest of Fang-a, I said Ill be tired and go to rest, but I did not start recording.I was the first candidate for the member because of that appearance, he said. Ji Suk-jin was careful because I was close.I remember the production team asking for their opinions and telling them as objectively and coolly as possible.Song Ji-hyo mentioned Lee Kwang-soo during the early days of Running Man, and Song Ji-hyo said, I was a woman, so I could not easily get along with my brothers in the early days.At that time, I thought a little I am so excited and said, Do not call me. I did not get a phone call. In addition, Jeon So-min started his special talent, Love Talk, and recently surprised everyone by mentioning Thumbnam and saying that he was a young man. Recently, he said, I suddenly walked to the side.I was active, so I asked him to walk home with me, and we walked too long. I said, Go away. I surprised everyone by revealing that I was younger and younger.The members made a lot of the past class with the talk that made the production team tired, and in the meantime, Yang Se-chan and Haha were decided as final penalties.The scene was the highest TV viewer ratings of 8.1% per minute, accounting for the best one minute.

SBS Running Man' created another legend with the talk of the members.

Running Man, which aired on the 4th, recorded an average 3% of SBS's main target 2049 ratings (hereinafter based on Nielsen Korea metropolitan area and households), maintaining its solid first pRace in the same time zone, with an average TV viewer ratings of 5.8% and the highest TV viewer ratings per minute skyrocketing to 8.1%.

The broadcast attracted attention with its new concept talk Race We Gon′ Be Alright Day, which allows you to leave work only when you constantly chat. This Race, which was created to actively reflect the viewers' opinion that members' talk alone can make a single episode, was simply the production team's Hansu of God.

The We Gon′ Be Alright Day Race is a mission to deduct 100 We Gon′ Be Alright, and We Gon′ Be Alright can be deducted if you chat without silence for 10 minutes. If you stop talking for more than 10 seconds, two We Gon′ Be Alright are added. The members poured out the talk bomb from the beginning and were interested in various behind-the-scenes talk that could not be heard anywhere.

Haha recalled the days of X-Men and revealed that "one of the girl groups liked Yoo Jae-Suk." Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I have never received a dash," but Kim Jong-guk said, "It is a straight image now, but there was a little bit of a slap when I was banging."

Yoo Jae-Suk brought up the story that made up the members of the present at the early stage of the Running Man' project. Yoo Jae-Suk said, "When I came to Song Ji-hyo as a guest of 'Fang-a', I said 'I'll be tired and go to rest', but I did not start recording. "I was the first candidate for the member because of that appearance," he said. "Ji Suk-jin was careful because I was close. “I remember the production team asking for their opinions and telling them as objectively and coolly as possible.”

Song Ji-hyo mentioned Lee Kwang-soo during the early days of Running Man, and Song Ji-hyo said, "I was a woman, so I could not easily get along with my brothers in the early days. At that time, I thought a little 'I am so excited' and said, 'Do not call me.' I did not get a phone call. "

In addition, Jeon So-min started his special talent, Love Talk, and recently surprised everyone by mentioning Thumbnam and saying that he was a "young man." Recently, he said, "I suddenly walked to the side. I was active, so I asked him to walk home with me, and we walked too long. I said, “Go away.” I surprised everyone by revealing that I was younger and younger.

The members made a lot of the past class with the talk that made the production team tired, and in the meantime, Yang Se-chan and Haha were decided as final penalties. The scene was the highest TV viewer ratings of 8.1% per minute, accounting for the best one minute.