Yoo Byung-jae, black hair Hair coloring "I don't think I am"...the 'bottle' over the line

Broadcaster Yoo Byung-jae has unveiled a black-haired selfie.Yoo Byung-jae posted several photos on his instagram on the 9th, along with an article entitled Im back with my black hair! Its still a bit awkward and I do not think its me.The photo shows Yoo Byung-jae, who was transformed into a black hair from her yellow hair, which was a trademark.Yoo Byung-jae stared at the camera with his eyes and gave a full atmosphere.But Yoo Byung-jae laughed with a fake that cleverly inserted a photo of Actor Byun Yo-han between his selfies.Song Eun, who saw it, said, I did well...I did well...I crossed the line!!!!.In addition, netizens laughed with the comment such as I almost fell in the last, I touched Byun Yo-han, The last picture is especially cool, It is John, The third is especially cool.Meanwhile, Yoo Byung-jae is appearing on MBC Point of omniscient Interference, Crops over the Line: Master-X and tvN Big Escape 4.
Broadcaster Yoo Byung-jae has unveiled a black-haired selfie.Yoo Byung-jae posted several photos on his instagram on the 9th, along with an article entitled Im back with my black hair! Its still a bit awkward and I do not think its me.The photo shows Yoo Byung-jae, who was transformed into a black hair from her yellow hair, which was a trademark.Yoo Byung-jae stared at the camera with his eyes and gave a full atmosphere.But Yoo Byung-jae laughed with a fake that cleverly inserted a photo of Actor Byun Yo-han between his selfies.Song Eun, who saw it, said, I did well...I did well...I crossed the line!!!!.In addition, netizens laughed with the comment such as I almost fell in the last, I touched Byun Yo-han, The last picture is especially cool, It is John, The third is especially cool.Meanwhile, Yoo Byung-jae is appearing on MBC Point of omniscient Interference, Crops over the Line: Master-X and tvN Big Escape 4.

Broadcaster Yoo Byung-jae has unveiled a black-haired Selfie.

Yoo Byung-jae posted several photos on his instagram on the 9th, along with an article entitled "I'm back with my black hair! It's still a bit awkward and I do not think it's me."

The photo shows Yoo Byung-jae, who was transformed into a black hair from her yellow hair, which was a trademark. Yoo Byung-jae stared at the camera with his eyes and gave a full atmosphere.

But Yoo Byung-jae laughed with a 'fake' that cleverly inserted a photo of Actor Byun Yo-han between his Selfies.

Song Eun, who saw it, said, "I did well...I did well...I crossed the line!!!!." In addition, netizens laughed with the Comment such as "I almost fell in the last", "I touched Byun Yo-han", "The last picture is especially cool", "It is John", "The third is especially cool".

Meanwhile, Yoo Byung-jae is appearing on MBC 'Point of omniscient Interference', 'Crops over the Line: Master-X' and tvN 'Big Escape 4'.