"White Half Travel" Tang Wei's regular house appeared in a surprise "When you go to Seoul, pack 16 people."

A regular house by Actor Tang Wei has appeared.In the 111th episode of the TV ship Huh Young Mans Food Travel (hereinafter referred to as White Travel), which was broadcast on July 9, the East Sea taste tour with the luxury actor Hae-yoen Gil was drawn.On this day, Hae-yoen Gil found a picture frame on a store wall while looking for a bear house.Hae-yoen Gil called the boss and asked, Hey, is not Tang Wei?The paper in the frame was the cinnamon of Actor Tang Wei.The boss said, I went back and forth three times, and then said, When I go up to Seoul, I pack 10 gomchi and 6 grilled.Hae-yoen Gil introduced Huh Young-man, who does not know who Tang Wei is, as a famous actor and said, I am now marriage with the Korean director.
A regular house by Actor Tang Wei has appeared.In the 111th episode of the TV ship Huh Young Mans Food Travel (hereinafter referred to as White Travel), which was broadcast on July 9, the East Sea taste tour with the luxury actor Hae-yoen Gil was drawn.On this day, Hae-yoen Gil found a picture frame on a store wall while looking for a bear house.Hae-yoen Gil called the boss and asked, Hey, is not Tang Wei?The paper in the frame was the cinnamon of Actor Tang Wei.The boss said, I went back and forth three times, and then said, When I go up to Seoul, I pack 10 gomchi and 6 grilled.Hae-yoen Gil introduced Huh Young-man, who does not know who Tang Wei is, as a famous actor and said, I am now marriage with the Korean director.

A regular house by Actor Tang Wei has appeared.

In the 111th episode of the TV ship "Huh Young Man's Food Travel" (hereinafter referred to as "White Travel"), which was broadcast on July 9, the East Sea taste tour with the luxury Actor Hae-yoen Gil was drawn.

On this day, Hae-yoen Gil found a picture frame on a store wall while looking for a bear house. Hae-yoen Gil called the boss and asked, "Hey, is not Tang Wei?" The paper in the frame was the cinnamon of Actor Tang Wei.

The boss said, "I went back and forth three times," and then said, "When I go up to Seoul, I pack 10 gomchi and 6 grilled."

Hae-yoen Gil introduced Huh Young-man, who does not know who Tang Wei is, as a famous Actor and said, "I am now marriage with the Korean director."