Young-tak and Lim Young-woong trademark applicant "No related to Yecheon brewing ... Why is it a problem?"

On the 28th, Kim said in a telephone conversation with I have nothing to do with Yecheon brewing.Earlier, the patent information search site Cyprith filed a trademark called 0513 and 0616, which were named after the birthdays of Young-tak and Lim Young-woong in the name of Kim.Then, Kim was reported to be an official of Yecheon brewing company of Yeongtak makgeolli.Kim, who applied for the trademark alone apart from Yecheon Brewing, said,  (the article) has filed a claim for damages with the media arbitration committee.Kim said, There is no problem in applying for a trademark to a state agency called the Patent Office.I do not know why I am going to be a problem with the application before it ends when the main registration is rejected. As the issue of trademark application was raised, the photo of Andong Soju 0513 posted on Kims Facebook page was deleted, and some suspected that it was drawing the Yecheon brewing line.Yesterday (27th) the article came out and my friends told me to erase it that it would be a headache, Kim said.Kim said, When the fans were crazy, I put it on a sample with a transcription paper and uploaded it. My mother called the Andong Soju factory and said something.I did not even touch the soju. Kim, who had always been interested in trademark applications, said, It is rather a question about the national system to argue with the patent application itself.It is a corporation.Yecheon brewing company also said, I do not know Kim at all. I know that he is interested in the original trademark application.On the other hand, the New Era Project, a subsidiary of Yeongtak and Lim Young-woong, said, The New Era Project will actively cooperate with the original agency of the artist to closely examine and respond to whether the trademark rights related activities of Yecheon brewing company are infringing on the publicity rights of TOP6.Photo = DB

On the 28th, Kim said in a telephone conversation with "I have nothing to do with Yecheon brewing."

Earlier, the patent information search site Cyprith filed a trademark called '0513' and '0616', which were named after the birthdays of Young-tak and Lim Young-woong in the name of Kim. Then, Kim was reported to be an official of Yecheon brewing company of Yeongtak makgeolli.

Kim, who applied for the trademark alone apart from Yecheon Brewing, said, " (the article) has filed a claim for damages with the media arbitration committee." Kim said, "There is no problem in applying for a trademark to a state agency called the Patent Office. I do not know why I am going to be a problem with the application before it ends when the main registration is rejected. "

As the issue of trademark application was raised, the photo of 'Andong Soju 0513' posted on Kim's Facebook page was deleted, and some suspected that it was drawing the Yecheon brewing line. "Yesterday (27th) the article came out and my friends told me to erase it that it would be a headache," Kim said.

Kim said, "When the fans were crazy, I put it on a sample with a transcription paper and uploaded it. My mother called the Andong Soju factory and said something. I did not even touch the soju. "

Kim, who had always been interested in trademark applications, said, "It is rather a question about the national system to argue with the patent application itself." It is a corporation."

Yecheon brewing company also said, "I do not know Kim at all. I know that he is interested in the original trademark application."

On the other hand, the New Era Project, a subsidiary of Yeongtak and Lim Young-woong, said, "The New Era Project will actively cooperate with the original agency of the artist to closely examine and respond to whether the trademark rights related activities of Yecheon brewing company are infringing on the publicity rights of TOP6."

Photo = DB