'City fisherman 3' Lee Tae-gon shocks "Oh my God" on parasite during 7-judge Pagrus major grooming

Lee Tae-gon was appalled to see the parasite while grooming the seventh Pagrus major.In the 11th episode of Channel A entertainment Follow Me Only, and City Fisherman Season 3 (hereinafter referred to as City Fisherman 3) broadcast on July 22, a fishing match against Pagrus major was held in the background of Taean Anmyeondo, Chungnam Province.At dinner time, Lee Tae-gon began to groom the 7th largest fish, Pagrus major, caught by Lee Duk-hwa.Meanwhile, Lee Tae-gon exchanged a few times with the production team with a short cry Oh My God.Theres a bug, Zhang PD told everyone of Lee Tae-gons intentions.Lee Kyung-gyu said, No, I ate last week. Lee Tae-gon said, I am in the interior and when the child dies, I dig into the flesh.I die in the heat, but I do not eat Pagrus major, Lee Tae-gon said. I have a lot of insects.
Lee Tae-gon was appalled to see the parasite while grooming the seventh Pagrus major.In the 11th episode of Channel A entertainment Follow Me Only, and City Fisherman Season 3 (hereinafter referred to as City Fisherman 3) broadcast on July 22, a fishing match against Pagrus major was held in the background of Taean Anmyeondo, Chungnam Province.At dinner time, Lee Tae-gon began to groom the 7th largest fish, Pagrus major, caught by Lee Duk-hwa.Meanwhile, Lee Tae-gon exchanged a few times with the production team with a short cry Oh My God.Theres a bug, Zhang PD told everyone of Lee Tae-gons intentions.Lee Kyung-gyu said, No, I ate last week. Lee Tae-gon said, I am in the interior and when the child dies, I dig into the flesh.I die in the heat, but I do not eat Pagrus major, Lee Tae-gon said. I have a lot of insects.

Lee Tae-gon was appalled to see the parasite while grooming the seventh Pagrus major.

In the 11th episode of Channel A entertainment "Follow Me Only, and City Fisherman Season 3" (hereinafter referred to as "City Fisherman 3") broadcast on July 22, a fishing match against Pagrus major was held in the background of Taean Anmyeondo, Chungnam Province.

At dinner time, Lee Tae-gon began to groom the 7th largest fish, Pagrus major, caught by Lee Duk-hwa. Meanwhile, Lee Tae-gon exchanged a few times with the production team with a short cry "Oh My God". "There's a bug," Zhang PD told everyone of Lee Tae-gon's intentions.

Lee Kyung-gyu said, "No, I ate last week." Lee Tae-gon said, "I am in the interior and when the child dies, I dig into the flesh. "I die in the heat, but I do not eat Pagrus major," Lee Tae-gon said. "I have a lot of insects."