Tim Kim Bo-ra reveals his honeymoon routine at 'wakanam', eight years of Love ending marriage...

Seoul = = Man Who Writes Wife Card singer team and Kim Bo-ra couple released their honeymoon routine for the first time on air.In the TV Chosun entertainment program Man Writing Wife Card (wakanam), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 13th, the daily life of the marriage team - Kim Bo-ra couple was included after eight years of devotion.The five-month honeymoon routine of the original ballad prince team, which had been loved by the sweet ballad song I Love You, was revealed.Tim started the day by separating and coffeeing from his neat newlywed house, where he said to Tim, Why did you do it? Did you brush your teeth? Whisper?and laughed.The two men, who met in the church and grew up in love, gathered their eyes together in morning prayers. After prayer, Kim Bo-ra continued his telecommuting.He runs an influencer marketing agency. The team showed off his wifes business skills, saying, Ive been ahead for eight years.While Kim Bo-ra focused on his work, Tim played the piano in his own studio room full of music equipment and called out I thought I would love you and boasted a still tone.I watched the Korean and Indonesian joint drama I Love You..., which was starring.The team said, It was a lot hard, I was in a dark state, but I felt good every time I met.The two then strengthened their physical strength with high intensity exercise for a precious child who will come someday.The team shared a high-intensity circuit training with Kim Bo-ra and said, I like to do it together rather than alone.Kim Bo-ra, who was originally a sportsman, also took the throne in an impromptu arm wrestling match and showed off his colorful charm.Behind the team preparing for dinner, Kim Bo-ra read the praise comments for the team, encouraging the teams confidence.The team, the fourth of the five brothers, said that they thought of up to five people in the second generation plan, but quickly apologized to the child to think about his age and made a pleasant atmosphere.Together with Tuna Casserole and Stakes, which the team prepared, the two recalled the moment they were at stake during their eight-year love.The team continued to suffer from depression, interpersonal avoidance and anxiety disorders, and said, I tried to live with gratitude, pretending, and trying to live with gratitude, but it became poisonous.After the success of I love you, the team that had a hard day in the conflict decided to go to Hawaii alone with Kim Bo-ra, who had been dating for more than two years.At the time, Kim Bo-ra said, I thought it was necessary for the team, so I was ready to accept it even if I broke up. The team comforted the team and expressed sorry and gratitude to Kim Bo-ra.The team that came back from Hawaii was completely different, adding: It was a turning point in life, it felt like the color glasses I wore all my life were stripped off.Tim then apologized to Kim Bo-ra with tears and said, You look new, can you meet me with a heart that starts again?In addition, the team said that they proposed with the words I love you for the first time in eight years, singing Night Letter.The two men participated in the teams brother, Kim Bo-ras brother, and they left a special memory in the untapped marriage ceremony.On the other hand, TV Chosun wakanam is broadcasted every Tuesday at 10:00 pm as a New Normal Family Reality program that reflects the social trends of the growing economy and delightfully depicts the subtlely changed family image.

Seoul = = "Man Who Writes Wife Card" singer team and Kim Bo-ra couple released their honeymoon routine for the first time on air.

In the TV Chosun entertainment program "Man Writing Wife Card" ('wakanam'), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 13th, the daily life of the marriage team - Kim Bo-ra couple was included after eight years of devotion.

The five-month honeymoon routine of the original ballad prince team, which had been Loved by the sweet ballad song 'I Love You', was revealed. Tim started the day by separating and coffeeing from his neat newlywed house, where he said to Tim, "Why did you do it? Did you brush your teeth? Whisper? "and laughed.

The two men, who met in the church and grew up in Love, gathered their eyes together in morning prayers. After prayer, Kim Bo-ra continued his telecommuting. He runs an influencer marketing agency. The team showed off his wife's business skills, saying, "I've been ahead for eight years."

While Kim Bo-ra focused on his work, Tim played the piano in his own studio room full of music equipment and called out "I thought I would Love you" and boasted a still tone. I watched the Korean and Indonesian joint drama 'I Love You...', which was starring.

The team said, "It was a lot hard, I was in a dark state, but I felt good every time I met." The two then strengthened their physical strength with high intensity exercise for a precious child who will come someday. The team shared a high-intensity circuit training with Kim Bo-ra and said, "I like to do it together rather than alone." Kim Bo-ra, who was originally a sportsman, also took the throne in an impromptu arm wrestling match and showed off his colorful charm.

Behind the team preparing for dinner, Kim Bo-ra read the praise comments for the team, encouraging the team's confidence. The team, the fourth of the five brothers, said that they thought of up to five people in the second generation plan, but quickly apologized to the child to think about his age and made a pleasant atmosphere.

Together with Tuna Casserole and Stakes, which the team prepared, the two recalled the moment they were at stake during their eight-year Love. The team continued to suffer from depression, interpersonal avoidance and anxiety disorders, and said, "I tried to live with gratitude, pretending, and trying to live with gratitude, but it became poisonous."

After the success of 'I Love you', the team that had a hard day in the conflict decided to go to Hawaii alone with Kim Bo-ra, who had been dating for more than two years. At the time, Kim Bo-ra said, "I thought it was necessary for the team, so I was ready to accept it even if I broke up." The team comforted the team and expressed sorry and gratitude to Kim Bo-ra.

The team that came back from Hawaii was completely different, adding: "It was a turning point in life, it felt like the color glasses I wore all my life were stripped off." Tim then apologized to Kim Bo-ra with tears and said, "You look new, can you meet me with a heart that starts again?" In addition, the team said that they proposed with the words "I Love you" for the first time in eight years, singing "Night Letter".

The two men participated in the team's brother, Kim Bo-ra's brother, and they left a special memory in the untapped marriage ceremony.

On the other hand, TV Chosun 'wakanam' is broadcasted every Tuesday at 10:00 pm as a 'New Normal Family Reality' program that reflects the social trends of the growing economy and delightfully depicts the subtlely changed family image.