'Sweetie 2' Jung Kyung-ho, Kwak Sun-Young has not forgotten yet..."I do not meet anyone else."

Seoul = = Sweetness 2 Jung Kyung-ho still misses former GFriend Kwak Sun-YoungIn the TVN Thursday drama Spicy Doctor Life Season 2 (Spicy of Slim Life 2), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 22nd, a picture of Yulje Hospital was drawn a year later.Lee Ik-jun (Jo Jung-suk) became disturbed by Kim Joon-wan (Jung Kyung-ho)s failure to forget Lee Ik-sun (Kwak Sun-Young).When Kim Joon-wan was not on duty on the day, Lee said, Why do not you go home? Kim Joon-wan said, There is no one at home.Then you should love, too, let me have a blind date, said Chae Song-hwa, who listened to this, but Kim Joon-wan said, No, I dont.Im not seeing anyone, he said.Kim Joon-wan said, I still have not forgotten the GFriend that I broke up. I still remember every day.Why do not you forget it? Lee said, I know all the facts, and Lee said, Why do you ask me that? An Jeong-won (the soft-stone) performed surgery on a neonatal patient with esophageal obstruction; mother-in-law of the mother before the surgery shouted at Son, I have to find out everything before marriage.Ahn Jung-won asked his junior, Is that mother-in-law now?An Jeong-won went on to find her mother after finishing surgery very well. It was a rough operation, but the baby held on very well. It ended well, as we had planned.Youre my mother, arent you? he deliberately asked, directed at the mother-in-law of the mother.Its not your daughters fault, this is not something that happened because someone did something wrong, it just happened.If you think about the genetic reasons, it will be half of your father and half of your mother, but you do not know that. We are not so rare.She was like a daughter, so she told me to grow up for a few more days. Praise me.Mother-in-law was belatedly sorry, and the mother wept.The black history of 99s was also revealed on the day: Kim Joon-wans usual cool past was also known: I went to the bathroom after a death sentence and cried a lot, and I was born and cried the most that day.I tell my father that he loves my dead father, and that he will be born in the next world. I still have that image. I can not forget it forever.Kim Joon-wan continued: I regret crying in the bathroom then, I can see tears in front of my guardians, what a disgrace it was in the bathroom.I think its more embarrassing if I think about it now. Yang Seok-hyung (Kim Dae-myung) said, I think its okay if I keep my line. Were not AI, right?, and all my friends sympathized.

Seoul = = 'Sweetness 2' Jung Kyung-ho still misses former GFriend Kwak Sun-Young

In the TVN Thursday drama "Spicy Doctor Life Season 2" ('Spicy of Slim Life 2'), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 22nd, a picture of Yulje Hospital was drawn a year later. Lee Ik-jun (Jo Jung-suk) became disturbed by Kim Joon-wan (Jung Kyung-ho)'s failure to forget Lee Ik-sun (Kwak Sun-Young).

When Kim Joon-wan was not on duty on the day, Lee said, "Why do not you go home?" Kim Joon-wan said, "There is no one at home." "Then you should love, too, let me have a blind date," said Chae song-hwa, who listened to this, but Kim Joon-wan said, "No, I don't. I'm not seeing anyone," he said.

Kim Joon-wan said, "I still have not forgotten the GFriend that I broke up. I still remember every day. "Why do not you forget it?" Lee said, "I know all the facts, and Lee said," Why do you ask me that? "

An Jeong-won (the soft-stone) performed surgery on a neonatal patient with esophageal obstruction; mother-in-law of the mother before the surgery shouted at son, "I have to find out everything before marriage." Ahn Jung-won asked his junior, "Is that mother-in-law now?"

An Jeong-won went on to find her mother after finishing surgery very well. It was a rough operation, but the baby held on very well. It ended well, as we had planned. "You're my mother, aren't you?" he deliberately asked, directed at the mother-in-law of the mother.

"It's not your daughter's fault, this is not something that happened because someone did something wrong, it just happened. If you think about the genetic reasons, it will be half of your father and half of your mother, but you do not know that. "We are not so rare. She was like a daughter, so she told me to grow up for a few more days. Praise me. mother-in-law was belatedly sorry, and the mother wept.

The black history of "99s" was also revealed on the day: Kim Joon-wan's usual cool past was also known: "I went to the bathroom after a death sentence and cried a lot, and I was born and cried the most that day. I tell my father that he loves my dead father, and that he will be born in the next world. I still have that image. I can not forget it forever.

Kim Joon-wan continued: "I regret crying in the bathroom then, I can see tears in front of my guardians, what a disgrace it was in the bathroom. "I think it's more embarrassing if I think about it now." Yang Seok-hyung (Kim Dae-myung) said, "I think it's okay if I keep my line. We're not AI, right? ", and all my friends sympathized.