Sung Si-kyung "Samsu to Go to Seoul National University, 14th Period Mystery, but all of it is perfect, but shit is happening" (Natural History Museum, London)

Sung Si-kyung recalled a time when he was studying for Seoul National University.KBS Joy Natural History Museum, London broadcast on July 21 showed Sung Si-kyung empathizing with the story of going to Seoul National University at the end of the sewage.After the effort, Pina said, I was wrong about three problems in three seasons.When I was a shooter, Shi Chonggui was advantageous to those who read quickly. Of course, some people think that I am not good enough.So Sung Si-kyung said: No, when I last struck out, I got the full score of the 2, 3, 44th Period Mystery subjects, not the one I dont speak.But I studied for three years, and the poem I first saw at the time of the third year was Shi Chonggui I have made three poems that I do not know, and there are 11 problems related to it. I lost my mind because of the showers on the test paper.So then I felt, Oh, this isnt it now.I really did enough and I could not help going to Seoul National University and I could not study for another year because of this.
Sung Si-kyung recalled a time when he was studying for Seoul National University.KBS Joy Natural History Museum, London broadcast on July 21 showed Sung Si-kyung empathizing with the story of going to Seoul National University at the end of the sewage.After the effort, Pina said, I was wrong about three problems in three seasons.When I was a shooter, Shi Chonggui was advantageous to those who read quickly. Of course, some people think that I am not good enough.So Sung Si-kyung said: No, when I last struck out, I got the full score of the 2, 3, 44th Period Mystery subjects, not the one I dont speak.But I studied for three years, and the poem I first saw at the time of the third year was Shi Chonggui I have made three poems that I do not know, and there are 11 problems related to it. I lost my mind because of the showers on the test paper.So then I felt, Oh, this isnt it now.I really did enough and I could not help going to Seoul National University and I could not study for another year because of this.

Sung Si-kyung recalled a time when he was studying for Seoul National University.

KBS Joy 'Natural History Museum, London' broadcast on July 21 showed Sung Si-kyung empathizing with the story of going to Seoul National University at the end of the sewage.

After the effort, Pina said, "I was wrong about three problems in three seasons. "When I was a shooter, Shi Chonggui was advantageous to those who read quickly. Of course, some people think that I am not good enough."

So Sung Si-kyung said: "No, when I last struck out, I got the full score of the 2, 3, 44th Period Mystery subjects, not the one I don't speak. But I studied for three years, and the poem I first saw at the time of the third year was Shi Chonggui "

"I have made three poems that I do not know, and there are 11 problems related to it. I lost my mind because of the showers on the test paper. So then I felt, 'Oh, this isn't it now.' I really did enough and I could not help going to Seoul National University and I could not study for another year because of this. "