Sung Dong-il's daughter son, Jun-woo x Bin, storm growth "BTS Vue and EXO EXO D.O. Mollah at Home" ('Hye-yeol 3' in Dialogue)

In the Hyeyeol 3 of Dialogue, the recent situation of Junwoo and Bin, the son of Seongdongil, who does not know about BTS bhi as well as Jo In-sung, Gong Hyo-jin and Exo EXO D.O., was revealed in surprise.The actor Sung Dong-il appeared on KBS 2TVs Hye-Yeol Season 3 of Dialogue broadcast on the 22nd.The photo of Sung Dong-ils bond was released on the day, and You Hee-yeol laughed when he said, What happened in the meantime?As for Seongdongil during his rookie days, You Hee-yeol said, MBCs Jang Dong-gun, KBS Lee Byung-hun, and SBS were Seongdongil.But when asked why he suddenly disappeared as soon as he made his debut, he admitted coolly that if he could not postpone it at that time, the role died.You Hee-yeol wondered, Is it the main character but dead? Sung Dong-il recalled the past where there was trial and error, saying, I did not know the Play and other TV mechanisms, I acted as a Play vocalization, and then I died.Above all, when asked about the current situation of Juni from Dad! Where are you going, Sung Dong-il said, The middle three Juni is studying and receiving private education.Still a calm style like Sunbee.When Vin asked about his current situation, he laughed, saying, I am in my foot and learn hard, but I can not do well, I like it.At this time, You Hee-yeol said, There is no TV at home. Seongdong Il said, Even if Lee Kwang-soo, Jo In-sung, Gong Hyo-jin, and Exo EXO D.O. come and do not know the children.In particular, he said, I went to a Japanese performance and bought a snack gift for my children. I sent a picture to Bin, and I sent it to him, thank you, and he sent me what he sent me. You Hee-yeol was surprised to see Bin, who did not know World Star V.The Joy of Dialogue 3 broadcast screen capture

In the 'Hyeyeol 3 of Dialogue', the recent situation of Junwoo and Bin, the son of Seongdongil, who does not know about BTS bhi as well as Jo In-sung, Gong Hyo-jin and EXO EXO D.O., was revealed in surprise.

The actor Sung Dong-il appeared on KBS 2TV's 'Hye-Yeol Season 3 of Dialogue' broadcast on the 22nd.

The photo of Sung Dong-il's bond was released on the day, and You Hee-yeol laughed when he said, "What happened in the meantime?"

As for Seongdongil during his rookie days, You Hee-yeol said, "MBC's Jang Dong-gun, KBS Lee Byung-hun, and SBS were Seongdongil."

But when asked why he suddenly disappeared as soon as he made his debut, he admitted coolly that "if he could not postpone it at that time, the role died."

You Hee-yeol wondered, "Is it the main character but dead?" Sung Dong-il recalled the past where there was trial and error, saying, "I did not know the Play and other TV mechanisms, I acted as a Play vocalization, and then I died."

Above all, when asked about the current situation of Juni from 'Dad! Where are you going', Sung Dong-il said, "The middle three Juni is studying and receiving private education." Still a calm style like Sunbee.

When Vin asked about his current situation, he laughed, saying, "I am in my foot and learn hard, but I can not do well, I like it."

At this time, You Hee-yeol said, "There is no TV at home." Seongdong Il said, "Even if Lee Kwang-soo, Jo In-sung, Gong Hyo-jin, and EXO EXO D.O. come and do not know the children."

In particular, he said, "I went to a Japanese performance and bought a snack gift for my children." "I sent a picture to Bin, and I sent it to him, thank you, and he sent me what he sent me." You Hee-yeol was surprised to see Bin, who did not know World Star V.

'The Joy of Dialogue 3' broadcast screen capture