Song Kang, 'I know', but he's so handsome

Actor Song Kang has fans possessed with Incomparable visualsOn the 18th, Song Kang released a picture on his Instagram with the message I know.Inside the picture was a picture of him taking a selfie close by.Song Kang boasted a cuteness that was full of head tilting to the side.Sitting in the car, he emits a comfortable atmosphere, and he emits a coolness that fits the modifier Daesei Youth Actor.Especially, it is Song Kang, which shows the light coming through the window and the right skin and shows the visual torn.The netizen who saw it responded such as I know, but it is too handsome and I can not shut my mouth.Song Kang is playing the role of the main character Park Jae-eun in JTBC Saturday Special I Know.

Actor Song Kang has fans possessed with 'Incomparable' visuals

On the 18th, Song Kang released a picture on his Instagram with the message "I know. Inside the picture was a picture of him taking a Selfie close by.

Song Kang boasted a cuteness that was full of head tilting to the side. Sitting in the car, he emits a comfortable atmosphere, and he emits a coolness that fits the modifier "Daesei Youth Actor".

Especially, it is Song Kang, which shows the light coming through the window and the right skin and shows the visual 'torn'.

The netizen who saw it responded such as "I know, but it is too handsome" and "I can not shut my mouth".

Song Kang is playing the role of the main character Park Jae-eun in JTBC Saturday Special 'I Know'.