Running Man' Haha Bomb Speech ""X Man" Girl group member likes Yoo Jae-Suk "...Song Ji-hyo 'a squash' behind-the-scenes

SBS Running Man created another legend with only the members talk.Running Man, which was broadcasted on the 4th, attracted attention with its new concept talk race We Gon Be Alright Day which can be done by constantly chatting.This race, which was created by reflecting the opinions of viewers that members can make a single episode with only talk, was really the Gods Hansu of the production team.We Gon Be Alright Day Race is a mission to deduct 100 We Gon Be Alrights, and We Gon Be Alright can be deducted if you chat without silence for 10 minutes.If you hang up for more than 10 seconds, two We Gon Be Alright will be added. The members poured out the talk bomb from the beginning and were interested in various behind-the-scenes talk that could not be heard anywhere.Haha recalled his days as X-Men and revealed that one of the girl groups liked Yoo Jae-Suk.Yoo Jae-Suk said, I have never received a dash, but Kim Jong Kook said, It is a straight image now, but there was a little bit of slap when I was kung-tung.Yoo Jae-Suk brought up the story that made up the members of the present at the early stage of Running Man planning.Yoo Jae-Suk said about Song Ji-hyo, When I came to the guest of a squash, I said, Ill be tired and go to rest.I was snoring in the next room, and because of that appearance, I was the first member candidate, he said, Ji Suk-jin was careful because I was close.I remember that the production team asked me for my opinion and talked as objectively and coolly as possible. Song Ji-hyo referred to Lee Kwang-soo during his early days of Running Man.Song Ji-hyo said, I was a woman, so I could not easily get along with my brothers in the early days, but Lee Kwang-soo called me a few times saying Lets see together.At that time, I thought a little I am so excited and said, Do not call me.In addition, Jeon So-min started his special Love Talk and recently surprised everyone by mentioning Thumbnam and saying that he was Yong-nam.I was active, so I asked him to walk home together. I walked too long. I said go sister at the stop.The members made a lot of the past class with the talk that made the production team tired, and Yang Se-chan and Haha were decided as the final penalties.The scene had the highest audience rating of 8.1% per minute, accounting for the best one minute.

SBS Running Man' created another legend with only the members' talk.

Running Man', which was broadcasted on the 4th, attracted attention with its new concept talk Race 'We Gon' Be Alright Day' which can be done by constantly chatting. This Race, which was created by reflecting the opinions of viewers that 'members can make a single episode with only talk', was really the 'God's Hansu' of the production team.

'We Gon' Be Alright Day' Race is a mission to deduct 100 We Gon' Be Alrights, and We Gon' Be Alright can be deducted if you chat without silence for 10 minutes. If you hang up for more than 10 seconds, two We Gon Be Alright will be added. The members poured out the talk bomb from the beginning and were interested in various behind-the-scenes talk that could not be heard anywhere.

Haha recalled his days as "X-Men" and revealed that "one of the girl groups liked Yoo Jae-Suk." Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I have never received a dash," but Kim Jong Kook said, "It is a straight image now, but there was a little bit of slap when I was 'kung-tung'."

Yoo Jae-Suk brought up the story that made up the members of the present at the early stage of Running Man' planning. Yoo Jae-Suk said about Song Ji-hyo, "When I came to the guest of a squash, I said, 'I'll be tired and go to rest.' I was snoring in the next room, and because of that appearance, I was the first member candidate, "he said," Ji Suk-jin was careful because I was close. I remember that the production team asked me for my opinion and talked as objectively and coolly as possible. "

Song Ji-hyo referred to Lee Kwang-soo during his early days of Running Man'. Song Ji-hyo said, "I was a woman, so I could not easily get along with my brothers in the early days, but Lee Kwang-soo called me a few times saying 'Let's see together'. At that time, I thought a little 'I am so excited' and said, 'Do not call me.'

In addition, Jeon So-min started his special 'Love Talk' and recently surprised everyone by mentioning Thumbnam and saying that he was 'Yong-nam'. I was active, so I asked him to walk home together. I walked too long. I said "go sister" at the stop.

The members made a lot of the past class with the talk that made the production team tired, and Yang Se-chan and Haha were decided as the final penalties. The scene had the highest audience rating of 8.1% per minute, accounting for "the best one minute."