Running Man' 'Casting Danger Overcoming' sledding, chat instinct Explosion .. Lee Kwangsoo, not getting off,

Running Man Explosions the chat instincts hes endured on Talk RaceOn the 4th SBS Running Man, We Gon Be Alright Day Race was held.On the show, Yoo Jae-Suk unveiled Song Ji-hyos Running Man joining sledding; he said, Ji Hyo came out as a guest on Family Out.At that time, I was tired from dawn, so I said, Go get some rest, you can sleep at the car One, which considers the guest.I did, but I did not get it even though the recording was on, and I did not know where I was going. So I went to the next room and I was sleeping while snoring.Yoo Jae-Suk said, At that time, the director was a director of Running Man, and then the impression was intense and I was casting.Song Ji-hyo also revealed an early anecdote: When my early brothers were in the middle of a lot of gathering, I always didnt wear it.However, Kwangsoo contacted me several times and I saw her like my sister, but I thought that Kwangsoo was hitting me. Song Ji-hyo said, I was so annoyed that I did not call you so much, but I did not get in touch with you from then on.Members also spoke about Ji Suk-jin, who made dramatic changes after an overseas fan meeting.Yoo Jae-Suk said, Any broadcast has a disturbance Danger and an inflection point, and it was a Thailand shoot for us. It was said that the program was gone until the previous week, so I left for Thailand to pour it out last time.But when I arrived at the airport and saw the fans gathered to see us, I thought it was a secret at first. Kim Jong-guk expressed his extraordinary gratitude to the Korean fans, saying, I always appreciate Korean fans, but I appreciate them from overseas fans. I think we were able to continue because they were there.Haha said, I really came to see us and my tears were just coming.And he said, After the film of Thailand, everyone came back and started to get botox, skin care, diet and change rapidly. Yoo Jae-Suk added, Seok Jin did not know that he was also because of it, but he made a positive change after that.Ji Suk-jin said, I thought I was watching it overseas so my shoulders became heavy.I wanted to be a public figure if I was nervous. On the day of the broadcast, Yoo Jae-Suk called him to listen to Lee Kwangsoos voice.Lee Kwangsoo, who is in the main house without any other schedule, said, Yoo Jae-Suk said, I do not think Im doing anything on Monday, but if you do this, please record it. The next day, Kwangsoo said, If you do, come out here and stay asleep. Do not appear, but watch us from a distance.And Haha said, Kwangsoo, you learn drones, drones, and somehow expressed his desire to be together.Ji Suk-jin said, Kwangsoo is not in the mood to get off.On the other hand, on the day of We Gon Be Alright, Race selected the penalty as a hedgehog suit because he could not exhaust all of We Gon Be Alright until the end of the mission.Yang Se-chan was selected in the lower and Haha in the upper. Yang Se-chan said, So do not match the top.Wheres the bottom line going to hang out with the top. It doesnt. We should wear matching clothes. But he teased Haha, who was chosen as a penalty, causing a laugh.

Running Man Explosions the chat instincts he's endured on Talk Race

On the 4th SBS Running Man', 'We Gon' Be Alright Day' Race was held.

On the show, Yoo Jae-Suk unveiled Song Ji-hyo's Running Man joining sledding; he said, "Ji Hyo came out as a guest on 'Family Out'. At that time, I was tired from dawn, so I said, "Go get some rest, you can sleep" at the car One, which considers the guest.

"I did, but I did not get it even though the recording was on, and I did not know where I was going. So I went to the next room and I was sleeping while snoring." Yoo Jae-Suk said, "At that time, the director was a director of Running Man', and then the impression was intense and I was casting."

Song Ji-hyo also revealed an early anecdote: "When my early brothers were in the middle of a lot of gathering, I always didn't wear it. However, Kwangsoo contacted me several times and I saw her like my sister, but I thought that Kwangsoo was hitting me. " Song Ji-hyo said, "I was so annoyed that I did not call you so much, but I did not get in touch with you from then on."

Members also spoke about Ji Suk-jin, who made dramatic changes after an overseas fan meeting. Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Any broadcast has a disturbance Danger and an inflection point, and it was a Thailand shoot for us." "It was said that the program was gOne until the previous week, so I left for Thailand to pour it out last time. But when I arrived at the airport and saw the fans gathered to see us, I thought it was a secret at first. "

Kim Jong-guk expressed his extraordinary gratitude to the Korean fans, saying, "I always appreciate Korean fans, but I appreciate them from overseas fans. I think we were able to continue because they were there." Haha said, "I really came to see us and my tears were just coming."

And he said, "After the film of Thailand, everyOne came back and started to get botox, skin care, diet and change rapidly." Yoo Jae-Suk added, "Seok Jin did not know that he was also because of it, but he made a positive change after that."

Ji Suk-jin said, "I thought I was watching it overseas so my shoulders became heavy." I wanted to be a public figure if I was nervous. "

On the day of the broadcast, Yoo Jae-Suk called him to listen to Lee Kwangsoo's voice. Lee Kwangsoo, who is in the main house without any other schedule, said, "Yoo Jae-Suk said," I do not think I'm doing anything on Monday, but if you do this, please record it. " The next day, Kwangsoo said, "If you do, come out here and stay asleep. Do not appear, but watch us from a distance." And Haha said, "Kwangsoo, you learn drOnes, drOnes," and somehow expressed his desire to be together. Ji Suk-jin said, "Kwangsoo is not in the mood to get off."

On the other hand, on the day of We Gon 'Be Alright, Race selected the penalty as a hedgehog suit because he could not exhaust all of We Gon' Be Alright until the end of the mission. Yang Se-chan was selected in the lower and Haha in the upper. Yang Se-chan said, "So do not match the top. Where's the bottom line going to hang out with the top. It doesn't. We should wear matching clothes." But he teased Haha, who was chosen as a penalty, causing a laugh.