Radio Star' Evil community Lee Chan-hyuk "Unexpected Fashion After Military Discharge, YG Books Have Been Cautioned"

Evil community Lee Chan-hyuk unveils his extraordinary fashion philosophyMBC Radio Star, which will be broadcast on July 28, will feature the worlds No Bad Clothes, starring fashion people Jo Se-ho, Evil community Lee Chan-hyuk, Lee Hye-jung and stylist Kim Sung-il.Lee Chan-hyuk has formed his own brother Lee Soo-hyun and Evil community, and has been loved by his impressive music with a light, warm melody and pure lyrics.On the 27th, he released his new album NEXT EPISODE under the theme of Freedom of Transcendence and boasted a wider music spectrum.Lee Chan-hyuk, who re-launched Radio Star in four years, said, I saw a lot of Radio Star in the army, and I was surprised.So I wanted to come back. Now I have confidence even if I do not have Suhyun. He then released a lineup of super-luxury albums including IU, Lee Sun Hee, and Gianti, and tells them about their music work.Especially, Radio Star is the first to stage the song of the new album.Lee Chan-hyuk has recently received attention by honestly confiscating his own fashion style and sensibility through various broadcasts and SNS.In particular, he boldly used items that no one can easily digest, boasted a unique swag, scratched the fish shape on his head, and tried a pony head called bottle cut.Lee Chan-hyuk recalled the extraordinary fashion change that was introduced after the Marine Corps Discharge, saying, I was also paid attention several times at the company at the time.I think it was too much, he says, and its a good thing to wear clothes that dont distinguish between sexes.So I enjoy wearing womens clothes. Lee Chan-hyuk also said, I like myself and I can not go out without this. He said that he was surprised by the 4MC by revealing his self-fulfilled outing routine.It is curious what this identity of deciding whether or not it is possible to go out.Above all, Lee Chan-hyuk breaks through the jidi disease issue surrounding him.Lee Chan-hyuk said, It is the same agency, but only three times I have encountered GD in 10 years. He revealed his feelings that he was labeled Zidi disease because of his gesture reminiscent of hip fashion and G-dragon.

Evil community Lee Chan-hyuk unveils his extraordinary fashion philosophy

MBC Radio Star, which will be broadcast on July 28, will feature the world's No Bad Clothes, starring fashion people Jo Se-ho, Evil community Lee Chan-hyuk, Lee Hye-jung and stylist Kim Sung-il.

Lee Chan-hyuk has formed his own brother Lee Soo-hyun and Evil community, and has been loved by his impressive music with a light, warm melody and pure lyrics. On the 27th, he released his new album 'NEXT EPISODE' under the theme of 'Freedom of Transcendence' and boasted a wider music spectrum.

Lee Chan-hyuk, who re-launched Radio Star in four years, said, "I saw a lot of Radio Star in the army, and I was surprised. So I wanted to come back. Now I have confidence even if I do not have Suhyun. "

He then released a lineup of super-luxury albums including IU, Lee Sun Hee, and Gianti, and tells them about their music work. Especially, Radio Star' is the first to stage the song of the new album.

Lee Chan-hyuk has recently received attention by honestly confiscating his own fashion style and sensibility through various broadcasts and SNS. In particular, he boldly used items that no one can easily digest, boasted a unique swag, scratched the fish shape on his head, and tried a pony head called 'bottle cut'.

Lee Chan-hyuk recalled the extraordinary fashion change that was introduced after the Marine Corps Discharge, saying, "I was also paid attention several times at the company at the time. “I think it was too much,” he says, “and it’s a good thing to wear clothes that don’t distinguish between sexes. So I enjoy wearing women's clothes. "

Lee Chan-hyuk also said, "I like myself and I can not go out without this." He said that he was surprised by the 4MC by revealing his self-fulfilled outing routine. It is curious what this identity of deciding whether or not it is possible to go out.

Above all, Lee Chan-hyuk breaks through the 'jidi disease' issue surrounding him. Lee Chan-hyuk said, "It is the same agency, but only three times I have encountered GD in 10 years." He revealed his feelings that he was labeled "Zidi disease" because of his gesture reminiscent of hip fashion and G-dragon.