"pregnancy Six Weeks" Ko Won-hee, as Mrs Kaiji Landlord for Lies (Photos and Sisters)

Ko Won-hee is Kaiji with permission to marry for Out of Wedlock lieOn the KBS 2TV weekend drama Okay Photosisters 35 times (playplayed by Moon Young-nam/directed by Lee Jin-seo) broadcast on July 17, Ko Won-hee deceived Huh Ki-jin (played by Seol Jeong-hwan) and Out of Wedlock by lying and received permission to marry.Lee Kwang-tae made up Out of Wedlock lie while he was in a hurry to marry knowing that his hungry brother,Lee Cheol-soo (Yoon Joo-sang), who had an antipathy to the fact that Huh Pung-jin had collected money as a Ushijima the Loan Shark business owner, also allowed her daughter Lee Kwang-tae to marry only because she knew Out of Wedlock.On this day, Lee Kwang-tae and Hung Gi-jin showed an ultrasonic photo to Hung Pung-jin and said, I do not know if this is my son or daughter yet.I dont know how much I can see, said Heo Pung-jin, who was thrilled to say, but when would it be better to get married?When Ushijima the Loan Shark (a good man) worried that if it collapses so soon, it will be out of plan, he said, Why do I see this and my heart is so piercing and tears are pinging?I finally have my blood, and I think my long-awaited desire is fulfilling. I think this is Lee Kwang-taes fate. I am destined to become my family. Lee Kwang-tae started preparing for the marriage, and Lee Kwang-tae went shopping with her sister Lee Kwang-nam (Hong Eun-hee), saying, My wife wants to choose everything she likes.You pick the best one for our honeymoon room, and you pick this one, Lee said, and you do what you have to do at your home.This is more than your blessing.Heo Pung-jin took care of Lee Kwang-taes shells at all and wrote, Please choose what you like. Lee Kwang-tae said, I want you to sweep everything without any trouble.He promised to let me sweep all of you on the anniversary of my marriage next year. Lee Kwang-tae returned home heavily with his hands and prepared for the drama and drama marriage with his sister Lee Kwang-sik.In the meantime, Lee Kwang-sik tried to save the newlyweds house with Han Ye-seul (Kim Kyung-nam) and the monthly rented semi-basin house and fill the newlyweds house with used furniture.Oh Bong-ja (Lee Bo-hee) wanted to buy her a bed as a gift and asked, Its a secret to a gwang-tae. She goes to a rich house.Lee Kwang-sik decided to end the shell with a coupling that Han Ye-seul had.Lee Chul-soo wanted Lee Kwang-sik and Lee Kwang-tae to marry in order, and Lee Kwang-tae, who was in a hurry because of the Out of Wedlock lie, proposed a joint wedding ceremony.The couple, Lee Kwang-nam and Bae Byeon-ho (Choi Dae-cheol), who reunited, will hold a wedding together, and the three sisters announced a joint wedding ceremony.After that, through the trailer of the end of the broadcast, the figure of the brother, Huh Gi-jin, who gives the building as a wedding gift to his brother, was drawn.
Ko Won-hee is Kaiji with permission to marry for Out of Wedlock lieOn the KBS 2TV weekend drama Okay Photosisters 35 times (playplayed by Moon Young-nam/directed by Lee Jin-seo) broadcast on July 17, Ko Won-hee deceived Huh Ki-jin (played by Seol Jeong-hwan) and Out of Wedlock by lying and received permission to marry.Lee Kwang-tae made up Out of Wedlock lie while he was in a hurry to marry knowing that his hungry brother,Lee Cheol-soo (Yoon Joo-sang), who had an antipathy to the fact that Huh Pung-jin had collected money as a Ushijima the Loan Shark business owner, also allowed her daughter Lee Kwang-tae to marry only because she knew Out of Wedlock.On this day, Lee Kwang-tae and Hung Gi-jin showed an ultrasonic photo to Hung Pung-jin and said, I do not know if this is my son or daughter yet.I dont know how much I can see, said Heo Pung-jin, who was thrilled to say, but when would it be better to get married?When Ushijima the Loan Shark (a good man) worried that if it collapses so soon, it will be out of plan, he said, Why do I see this and my heart is so piercing and tears are pinging?I finally have my blood, and I think my long-awaited desire is fulfilling. I think this is Lee Kwang-taes fate. I am destined to become my family. Lee Kwang-tae started preparing for the marriage, and Lee Kwang-tae went shopping with her sister Lee Kwang-nam (Hong Eun-hee), saying, My wife wants to choose everything she likes.You pick the best one for our honeymoon room, and you pick this one, Lee said, and you do what you have to do at your home.This is more than your blessing.Heo Pung-jin took care of Lee Kwang-taes shells at all and wrote, Please choose what you like. Lee Kwang-tae said, I want you to sweep everything without any trouble.He promised to let me sweep all of you on the anniversary of my marriage next year. Lee Kwang-tae returned home heavily with his hands and prepared for the drama and drama marriage with his sister Lee Kwang-sik.In the meantime, Lee Kwang-sik tried to save the newlyweds house with Han Ye-seul (Kim Kyung-nam) and the monthly rented semi-basin house and fill the newlyweds house with used furniture.Oh Bong-ja (Lee Bo-hee) wanted to buy her a bed as a gift and asked, Its a secret to a gwang-tae. She goes to a rich house.Lee Kwang-sik decided to end the shell with a coupling that Han Ye-seul had.Lee Chul-soo wanted Lee Kwang-sik and Lee Kwang-tae to marry in order, and Lee Kwang-tae, who was in a hurry because of the Out of Wedlock lie, proposed a joint wedding ceremony.The couple, Lee Kwang-nam and Bae Byeon-ho (Choi Dae-cheol), who reunited, will hold a wedding together, and the three sisters announced a joint wedding ceremony.After that, through the trailer of the end of the broadcast, the figure of the brother, Huh Gi-jin, who gives the building as a wedding gift to his brother, was drawn.

Ko Won-hee is Kaiji with permission to marry for Out of wedlock lie

On the KBS 2TV weekend Drama Okay Photosisters 35 times (playplayed by Moon Young-nam/directed by Lee Jin-seo) broadcast on July 17, Ko Won-hee deceived Huh Ki-jin (played by Seol Jeong-hwan) and Out of wedlock by lying and received permission to marry.

Lee Kwang-tae made up Out of wedlock lie while he was in a hurry to marry knowing that his hungry brother, Lee Cheol-soo (Yoon Joo-sang), who had an antipathy to the fact that Huh Pung-jin had collected money as a Ushijima the Loan Shark business owner, also allowed her daughter Lee Kwang-tae to marry only because she knew Out of wedlock.

On this day, Lee Kwang-tae and Hung Gi-jin showed an ultrasonic photo to Hung Pung-jin and said, "I do not know if this is my son or daughter yet." “I don’t know how much I can see,” said Heo Pung-jin, who was thrilled to say, “but when would it be better to get married?”

When Ushijima the Loan Shark (a good man) worried that “if it collapses so soon, it will be out of plan,” he said, “Why do I see this and my heart is so piercing and tears are pinging? I finally have my blood, and I think my long-awaited desire is fulfilling. I think this is Lee Kwang-tae's fate. I am destined to become my family. "

Lee Kwang-tae started preparing for the marriage, and Lee Kwang-tae went shopping with her sister Lee Kwang-nam (Hong Eun-hee), saying, "My wife wants to choose everything she likes. “You pick the best one for our honeymoon room, and you pick this one,” Lee said, “and you do what you have to do at your home. This is more than your blessing.”

Heo Pung-jin took care of Lee Kwang-tae's shells at all and wrote, "Please choose what you like." Lee Kwang-tae said, "I want you to sweep everything without any trouble." He promised to "let me sweep all of you on the anniversary of my marriage next year." Lee Kwang-tae returned home heavily with his hands and prepared for the Drama and Drama marriage with his sister Lee Kwang-sik.

In the meantime, Lee Kwang-sik tried to save the newlyweds' house with Han Ye-seul (Kim Kyung-nam) and the monthly rented semi-basin house and fill the newlyweds' house with used furniture. Oh Bong-ja (Lee Bo-hee) wanted to buy her a bed as a gift and asked, “It’s a secret to a gwang-tae. She goes to a rich house.” Lee Kwang-sik decided to end the shell with a coupling that Han Ye-seul had.

Lee Chul-soo wanted Lee Kwang-sik and Lee Kwang-tae to marry in order, and Lee Kwang-tae, who was in a hurry because of the Out of wedlock lie, proposed a joint wedding ceremony. The couple, Lee Kwang-nam and Bae Byeon-ho (Choi Dae-cheol), who reunited, will hold a wedding together, and the three sisters announced a joint wedding ceremony. After that, through the trailer of the end of the broadcast, the figure of the brother, Huh Gi-jin, who gives the building as a wedding gift to his brother, was drawn.