'pregnancy seven months' Shin Bora, plump up balls...Night food good mother-to-be

Gagwoman Shin Bora has reported on the latest.Shin Bora told his Instagram on the 10th, I am more cautious to meet my acquaintances than I thought because of Corona.I am sorry, but safety and health are the top priority. Take care of all the rest of the weekend health and happiness! Shin Bora said on his Instagram on the 4th that he is going to be a mother in the fall, and now he is seven months old.Shin Bora, who recently returned to Korea, added, The isolation is not over, nor is it over.In particular, Shin Bora said, What would be good for Night food? He also said that his appetite exploded.Meanwhile, Shin Bora marriages with non-entertainers of the same age in 2019.

Gagwoman Shin Bora has reported on the latest.

Shin Bora told his Instagram on the 10th, "I am more cautious to meet my acquaintances than I thought because of Corona. I am sorry, but safety and health are the top priority. Take care of all the rest of the weekend health and happiness! "

Shin Bora said on his Instagram on the 4th that he is going to be a mother in the fall, and now he is seven months old.

Shin Bora, who recently returned to Korea, added, "The isolation is not over, nor is it over.

In particular, Shin Bora said, "What would be good for Night food?" He also said that his appetite exploded.

Meanwhile, Shin Bora marriages with non-entertainers of the same age in 2019.