'Phone' Jeon Hye-bin, Kim Gyeong-nam ignores Ko Won-hee for Warning "Protect Order"

In the 37th KBS 2TV weekend drama OK Photon broadcasted on the 25th, Lee Kwang-sik (Jeon Hye-bin) was shown Warning to Lee Kwang-tae (Ko Won-hee).Lee Kwang-sik was angry when Lee Kwang-tae ignored Han Ye-seul (Kim Kyung-nam) and eventually called him out during the meal. Lee Kwang-sik said, How is it so different before and after the wedding?Since when are you a rich daughter-in-law? Like a prick? Youre a prick. Youre ignored by 402 and eaten. Lee Kwang-tae said, Sister, do you have a qualification for me? What is it from the start of the car.We are going ahead, but we are pushing the shit car. Lee Kwang-sik said, If you knew this, I would not have come with you. Lee Kwang-tae said, I couldnt boast because I noticed Sister. My uncle lent me a ridiculous hotel, but he gave up because of Sister.I was a good chance to ignore the people I ignored, but I missed it because of Sister. Lee Kwang-sik said, Lets get him to the West. Treat him like a dog. Three years older than you.Photo = KBS Broadcasting Screen

In the 37th kbs 2TV weekend Drama "OK Photon" broadcasted on the 25th, Lee Kwang-sik (Jeon Hye-bin) was shown Warning to Lee Kwang-tae (Ko Won-hee).

Lee Kwang-sik was angry when Lee Kwang-tae ignored Han Ye-seul (Kim Kyung-nam) and eventually called him out during the meal. Lee Kwang-sik said, "How is it so different before and after the wedding? Since when are you a rich daughter-in-law? Like a prick? You're a prick. You're ignored by 402 and eaten. "

Lee Kwang-tae said, "Sister, do you have a qualification for me? What is it from the start of the car. We are going ahead, but we are pushing the shit car. "Lee Kwang-sik said," If you knew this, I would not have come with you. "

Lee Kwang-tae said, "I couldn't boast because I noticed Sister. My uncle lent me a ridiculous hotel, but he gave up because of Sister. I was a good chance to ignore the people I ignored, but I missed it because of Sister. "

Lee Kwang-sik said, "Let's get him to the West. Treat him like a dog. Three years older than you.

Photo = kbs Broadcasting Screen