'Phone sister' Kim Hye-seon, before China ran away: I knew the rice cake

Seoul = = Revolutionary Sisters Kim Hye-Seon found out that Cha Kwang-soo was a rice cake son who raped him.In KBS 2TV weekend drama Revolutionary Sisters (playplayed by Moon Young-nam/directed Lee Jin-seo), which aired on the 25th, Kim Hye-Seon was stopped by Byun Gong-chae (played by Kim Min-ho) while taking Ottogi (played by Hong Jay) to China.On the same day, Byun Gong-chae said he recognized his lawyer and said he would take Ottogi (Hong-Jai) with him, and Otanga said he would never take Ottogi away.He pointed out Ottongjas age, saying, Think about the future of Ottoggi. At this time, Obongja saw the two.Obongza dragged Otanga home and said, I am embarrassed in the neighborhood and I do not speak. I am a little child. Obongja said, I heard nothing wrong.Its much better than you, he said, asking Ottogi to be sent to the barracks. I can not live without a locust.Oh Bong-ja said, I will not worry if you are 40 years old. What ability do you take until you go to college?Obongja met with a separate member of the public. My brother has lived without being a man for the rest of his life.Lets be honest about what we want to do. Byeon Gong-chae said, I feel so sorry for the locusts. I live in an orphanage.Until now, even if I did not know, I can not let it go. I will do my fathers role properly. Obongja persuaded me to think about Ottogis position.Oh Bong-ja said, I have a child. ... Our sister is a little older, but she does not look so old.So, I know I can not, but I think I think Im just screwed up this life and I can not live with my sister. If you do not answer by tomorrow, I will do my way. I will wait in the restaurant, he said.Otangja was thinking that Gubaekwon (Cha Kwang-su) was going to China tomorrow. The next day, Obongja came home calling Otangja.OTANZA, however, left a message saying that she was going to China. OTANZA called Byeongongchae and informed him that OTANZA had disappeared.Oh Bongja knew that Gubaekwon was a person who raped the rice cake son, or Otangja.Meanwhile, Bae Byeon-ho (Choi Dae-cheol), Han Ye-seul (Kim Kyung-nam), and Hung Gi-jin (Seok Jeong-hwan) gathered at their wives house to eat Meat.Otanga told Hugijin to bake Meat, but Hugijin gave the excuse that his wrist hurts. Han Ye-seul baked Meat.He wiped out all the meat that Han Ye-seul would eat. Lee Kwang-tae (Kwon Won-hee) bought the fruit with a card of Heo Pung-jin and bought it.Lee Kwang-sik (Jeon Hye-bin) was unhappy to see the Meat baking Han Ye-seul.When Lee Kwang-tae and Hugi-jin returned home, Heo Pung-jin (Ju Seok-tae) called the two men and said, You should not just spend money without measures. Lee Gwang-tae tried to avoid the situation by using baby excuses.When the bluster and the bum-chae (the high-ranking person) pushed on, Lee Kwang-tae showed a tearful performance.Lee Kwang-tae was sorry that he did not buy his underwear and cosmetics with his card.Han Ye-seul, who had not eaten enough to bake Meat, woke up because he was hungry, and Lee Kwang-sik caught him sneaking out and eating cup noodles.Lee Kwang-sik was angry when he found out that Han Ye-seul had baked only Meat without having time to eat, and he said he would boil ramen himself.

Seoul = = Revolutionary Sisters' Kim Hye-seon found out that Cha Kwang-soo was a rice cake son who raped him.

In KBS 2TV weekend drama "Revolutionary Sisters" (playplayed by Moon Young-nam/directed Lee Jin-seo), which aired on the 25th, Kim Hye-seon was stopped by Byun Gong-chae (played by Kim Min-ho) while taking Ottogi (played by Hong Jay) to China.

On the same day, Byun Gong-chae said he recognized his lawyer and said he would take Ottogi (Hong-Jai) with him, and Otanga said he would never take Ottogi away. He pointed out Ottongja’s age, saying, Think about the future of Ottoggi. At this time, Obongja saw the two. Obongza dragged Otanga home and said, "I am embarrassed in the neighborhood and I do not speak. I am a little child." Obongja said, "I heard nothing wrong. "It's much better than you," he said, asking Ottogi to be sent to the barracks. "I can not live without a locust. Oh Bong-ja said, "I will not worry if you are 40 years old. What ability do you take until you go to college?"

Obongja met with a separate member of the public. "My brother has lived without being a man for the rest of his life. Let's be honest about what we want to do. "Byeon Gong-chae said," I feel so sorry for the locusts. I live in an orphanage. Until now, even if I did not know, I can not let it go. I will do my father's role properly. "Obongja persuaded me to think about Ottogi's position. Oh Bong-ja said, "I have a child. ... Our sister is a little older, but she does not look so old. So, I know I can not, but I think I think I'm just screwed up this life and I can not live with my sister. "

"If you do not answer by tomorrow, I will do my way. I will wait in the restaurant," he said. Otangja was thinking that Gubaekwon (Cha Kwang-su) was going to China tomorrow. The next day, Obongja came home calling Otangja. OTANZA, however, left a message saying that she was going to China. OTANZA called Byeongongchae and informed him that OTANZA had disappeared. Oh Bongja knew that Gubaekwon was a person who raped the rice cake son, or Otangja.

Meanwhile, Bae Byeon-ho (Choi Dae-cheol), Han Ye-seul (Kim Kyung-nam), and Hung Gi-jin (Seok Jeong-hwan) gathered at their wives' house to eat Meat. Otanga told Hugijin to bake Meat, but Hugijin gave the excuse that his wrist hurts. Han Ye-seul baked Meat. He wiped out all the Meat that Han Ye-seul would eat. Lee Kwang-tae (Kwon Won-hee) bought the fruit with a card of Heo Pung-jin and bought it. Lee Kwang-sik (Jeon Hye-bin) was unhappy to see the Meat baking Han Ye-seul.

When Lee Kwang-tae and Hugi-jin returned home, Heo Pung-jin (Ju Seok-tae) called the two men and said, "You should not just spend money without measures." Lee Gwang-tae tried to avoid the situation by using baby excuses. When the bluster and the bum-chae (the high-ranking person) pushed on, Lee Kwang-tae showed a tearful performance. Lee Kwang-tae was sorry that he did not buy his underwear and cosmetics with his card.

Han Ye-seul, who had not eaten enough to bake Meat, woke up because he was hungry, and Lee Kwang-sik caught him sneaking out and eating cup noodles. Lee Kwang-sik was angry when he found out that Han Ye-seul had baked only Meat without having time to eat, and he said he would boil ramen himself.