Penthouse 3' Kim Joo-hee appears "Only five years after Leave, appearing as a news anchor"

Announcer Kim Joo-hee challenges acting.Kim Joo-hee released several photos on his official SNS channel on the morning of July 16.In the open photo, Kim Joo-hee boasts a water-colored visual, while he is proud of his simpleness and goddess appearance from an Announcer.In particular, Kim Joo-hee has appeared as a news anchor for Penthouse 3.I feel like Im familiar with the news for five years after Leave the company, and Im nervous, but Im not nervous. In addition, Kim Joo-hee said, It is not a secret that I received OK in one queue. It is expected that it will give charm to the pale color with acting power.

Announcer Kim Joo-hee challenges acting.

Kim Joo-hee released several photos on his official SNS channel on the morning of July 16.

In the open photo, Kim Joo-hee boasts a water-colored visual, while he is proud of his simpleness and goddess appearance from an Announcer.

In particular, Kim Joo-hee has appeared as a news anchor for "Penthouse 3". I feel like I'm familiar with the news for five years after Leave the company, and I'm nervous, but I'm not nervous. "

In addition, Kim Joo-hee said, "It is not a secret that I received OK in one queue." It is expected that it will give charm to the pale color with acting power.