Penthouse' Choi Ye-bin, witness Eugene Death Find Furious "Get Memory Losing Drugs" on Kim So-yeon

Choi Ye-bin seen Kim So-yeon kill EugeneIn the SBS Friday drama Penthouse broadcast on the 9th, HAEUN star (Choi Ye-bin) witnessed the death of Oh Yoon-hee and Furiously to Chun Seo-jin (Kim So-yeon).But Judantae said, Why are you quiet even if you know that? Is not it because Oh Yoon-hee should be a bad person? We were on the same boat.We do not want our ship to sink. Chun Seo-jin threw a bouquet of flowers and was angry.The HAEUN star woke up in a coma. I have some good news. You passed Seoul Music University.Its been acknowledged that Bae Rona cheated, he said. Forget all the bad memories. HAEUN star said, I remember my mothers eyes before I die.I am going to be a monster soon, he said, when I meet someone before I die and I lose my soul.Then the HAEUN star said, My aunts mother killed her. She pushed her car. Why did you do it?When Oh Yoon-hee died, the HAEUN star was actually awake. HAEUN star watched the scene where Chun Seo-jin pulled himself out of the car and pushed the car to death.She tried to save me, how can she kill someone who wants to save me when she has stayed to the end? said Chun Seo-jin.I had a nightmare, said HAEUN star. I got out of Jin Sam because of Rona, and I was guilty again.I did it for you, said Chun Seo-jin. How did my mother come back here and she was treated like a person in prison.If you want to see your mother go back, you should report it. HAEUN star begged, Let me eat the medicine that removes Memory before.I want to go to Seoul National University. I want to make a Boy friend. Please get me some medicine. Chun Seo-jin asked, Everyone is going through one difficult thing. Its for you, but I should cover up my mothers breakdown.The HAEUN star was so angry that grandfather and Rona mother were all killed because of me.

Choi Ye-bin seen Kim So-yeon kill Eugene

In the SBS Friday drama "Penthouse" broadcast on the 9th, HAEUN star (Choi Ye-bin) witnessed the Death of Oh Yoon-hee and Furiously to Chun Seo-jin (Kim So-yeon).

But Judantae said, "Why are you quiet even if you know that? Is not it because Oh Yoon-hee should be a bad person? We were on the same boat. We do not want our ship to sink. "Chun Seo-jin threw a bouquet of flowers and was angry.

The HAEUN star woke up in a coma. "I have some good news. You passed Seoul Music University. "It's been acknowledged that Bae Rona cheated," he said. "Forget all the bad memories." HAEUN star said, "I remember my mother's eyes before I die. I am going to be a monster soon, "he said, when I meet someone before I die and I lose my soul.

Then the HAEUN star said, "My aunt's mother killed her. She pushed her car. Why did you do it?" When Oh Yoon-hee died, the HAEUN star was actually awake. HAEUN star watched the scene where Chun Seo-jin pulled himself out of the car and pushed the car to Death.

"She tried to save me, how can she kill someone who wants to save me when she has stayed to the end?" said Chun Seo-jin. "I had a nightmare," said HAEUN star. "I got out of Jin Sam because of Rona, and I was guilty again."

"I did it for you," said Chun Seo-jin. "How did my mother come back here and she was treated like a person in prison. If you want to see your mother go back, you should report it. "HAEUN star begged," Let me eat the medicine that removes Memory before. I want to go to Seoul National University. I want to make a Boy friend. Please get me some medicine. "

Chun Seo-jin asked, "Everyone is going through one difficult thing. It's for you, but I should cover up my mother's breakdown." The HAEUN star was so angry that "grandfather and Rona mother were all killed because of me."