Park Soo-hong The Inner Circle "After a serious meeting with his wife, My Little Old Boy' gets off naturally" (Interview)

Park Soo-hongs The Inner Circle has spoken out about the controversy over SBSs appearance on My Little Old Boy.Park Soo-hong does not deliberately hide the existence of GFriend, said the comedian Park Soo-hongs The Inner Circle on the morning of the 30th. There is a Sigi that I met for the first time, and there will be a process of riding a thumb until I have a serious meeting.Park Soo-hong announced on his SNS on the 28th that he had reported marriage to GFriend, a 23-year-old non-entertainer, on his SNS.I started to meet with my acquaintance in December 2018 and it has already been four years.I am so grateful to my wife who has been struggling to understand my situation and to give me everything! I will live well. Thank you. With a lot of congratulations on Park Soo-hongs late news of meeting his lifetime companion, the entertainment My Little Old Boy that appeared since 2016 has become controversial.I do not think I acted as a solo person because of the overlapping appearance of My Little Old Boy with Sigi with my wife.I think that while I was dating GFriend, I would have thought about marriage as my love deepened, I became more serious, and I was honest, said Park Soo-hongs The Inner Circle. This time I announced marriage, I did not know the process in detail,And actually, My Little Old Boy has been decreasing. It seems that I was reluctant to appear when I got serious with my wife. Park Soo-hong, a fixed member of My Little Old Boy, has decreased the number of appearances as My Little Old Boy has been sharply reduced even before the recent conflict with his brother-in-law.Since then, Park Soo-hongs mother has appeared in the studio and has been working as avengers.On the other hand, after the announcement of Park Soo-hongs marriage, many netizens congratulations are continuing, including Song Eun, Kim Soo-yong, Shim Jin-hwa and Son Heon-soo.Currently, Park Soo-hong filed a complaint with the Western District Prosecutors Office in March on charges of violating the law on specific economic crime heavy penalties, etc. against his brother-in-law and his brother-in-law after he said his brother-in-law embezzled his payment and down payment for decades.DB

Park Soo-hong's The Inner Circle has spoken out about the controversy over SBS's appearance on My Little Old Boy.

"Park Soo-hong does not deliberately hide the existence of GFriend," said the comedian Park Soo-hong's The Inner Circle on the morning of the 30th. "There is a Sigi that I met for the first time, and there will be a process of riding a thumb until I have a serious meeting."

Park Soo-hong announced on his SNS on the 28th that he had reported marriage to GFriend, a 23-year-old non-entertainer, on his SNS. "I started to meet with my acquaintance in December 2018 and it has already been four years. I am so grateful to my wife who has been struggling to understand my situation and to give me everything! I will live well. Thank you. "

With a lot of congratulations on Park Soo-hong's late news of meeting his "lifetime companion," the entertainment "My Little Old Boy" that appeared since 2016 has become controversial. I do not think I acted as a solo person because of the overlapping appearance of My Little Old Boy' with Sigi with my wife.

"I think that while I was dating GFriend, I would have thought about marriage as my love deepened, I became more serious, and I was honest," said Park Soo-hong's The Inner Circle. "This time I announced marriage, I did not know the process in detail, And actually, "My Little Old Boy" has been decreasing. It seems that I was reluctant to appear when I got serious with my wife. "

Park Soo-hong, a fixed member of My Little Old Boy', has decreased the number of appearances as My Little Old Boy' has been sharply reduced even before the recent conflict with his brother-in-law. Since then, Park Soo-hong's mother has appeared in the studio and has been working as avengers.

On the other hand, after the announcement of Park Soo-hong's marriage, many netizens' congratulations are continuing, including Song Eun, Kim Soo-yong, Shim Jin-hwa and Son Heon-soo.

Currently, Park Soo-hong filed a complaint with the Western District Prosecutors' Office in March on charges of violating the law on specific economic crime heavy penalties, etc. against his brother-in-law and his brother-in-law after he said his brother-in-law embezzled his payment and down payment for decades.

DB