Park Na-rae, Ssangsu Bok One "Save the Old Feelings" (I Live AlOne)

MBCs I Live Alone (planned by Ahn Soo-young / director Huh Hang Kim Ji-woo) will be broadcast on the 9th via Naver TV on the 9th, taking a time-travel-class commemorative photo of Park Na-rae and Bucky Sisters and Kian84s hip shoulder earphones (?)We have released a video of Way to work.Park Na-rae met in 2001 to celebrate his 20th anniversary with his best friend, the Buckeye Sisters, who first met and continued friendship in high school.I prepared clothes and facial expressions to reproduce the group photos I took together at the play ball One 20 years ago, but I could not hide my regrets in other Feelings.For the unfortunate Bucky Sisters, Park Na-rae showed his make-up skills, saying, Wait and I will try to save the old Feelings.The Park Na-rae, which appeared soon after, returns to the original form and causes a laughing voice: the clear double eyelids disappear and the simple old eyes(?).The Buck Sisters cheered on the joy of regaining Friend in high school, saying, Finally, I am here!Park Na-rae soon pointed to the next batter and was useless in front of Park Na-rae, who had Friends changed eye-catching time, a Travel self-made up skill.Friend, who was summoned to the past in a moment by Park Na-raes make-up, looked at himself with his plain eyes and said, My mother will like it.I found my lost daughter. He laughed with a bitter smile on the unexpected filial piety.In another pre-release video, Kian84s extraordinary Way to work was drawn.The curious appearance of walking around listening to music with a cell phone on the back of his neck was revealed, and the Rainbow Society Ones, who saw Kian84s stable turtle neck Bluetooth (?), admired it as hip.The office where Kian84 arrived with his shoulder earphones, and Kian84 began to draw the last story of the main character, Woo Ki-myeong, who had been serialized for 10 years as Fashion King and Return King.It raises expectations by foreshadowing the final deadline for Kian84, which is not smooth enough to overload the brain.The past Bucky Sisters shooting of Park Na-rae and Bucky Sisters and the scene of the final deadline of Kian84s 10-year series can be confirmed through I Live Alone which is broadcasted at 11:10 pm today (9th).

MBC's I Live AlOne (planned by Ahn Soo-young / director Huh Hang Kim Ji-woo) will be broadcast on the 9th via Naver TV on the 9th, taking a time-Travel-class commemorative photo of Park Na-rae and Bucky Sisters and Kian84's hip shoulder earphOnes (?) We have released a video of Way to work.

Park Na-rae met in 2001 to celebrate his 20th anniversary with his best Friend, the Buckeye Sisters, who first met and continued Friendship in high school. I prepared clothes and facial expressions to reproduce the group photos I took together at the play ball One 20 years ago, but I could not hide my regrets in other Feelings.

For the unfortunate Bucky Sisters, Park Na-rae showed his make-up skills, saying, "Wait and I will try to save the old Feelings." The Park Na-rae, which appeared soon after, returns to the original form and causes a laughing voice: the clear double eyelids disappear and the simple 'old eyes(?).

The Buck Sisters cheered on the joy of regaining Friend in high school, saying, "Finally, I am here!" Park Na-rae soon pointed to the next batter and was useless in front of Park Na-rae, who had Friend's changed eye-catching time, a Travel self-made up skill.

Friend, who was summOned to the past in a moment by Park Na-rae's make-up, looked at himself with his plain eyes and said, "My mother will like it. I found my lost daughter. "He laughed with a bitter smile on the unexpected filial piety.

In another pre-release video, Kian84's extraordinary Way to work was drawn. The curious appearance of walking around listening to music with a cell phOne on the back of his neck was revealed, and the Rainbow Society Ones, who saw Kian84's stable turtle neck Bluetooth (?), admired it as "hip."

The office where Kian84 arrived with his shoulder earphOnes, and Kian84 began to draw the last story of the main character, Woo Ki-myeong, who had been serialized for 10 years as "Fashion King" and "Return King". It raises expectations by foreshadowing the final deadline for Kian84, which is not smooth enough to overload the brain.

The past 'Bucky Sisters' shooting of Park Na-rae and 'Bucky Sisters' and the scene of the final deadline of Kian84's 10-year series can be confirmed through 'I Live AlOne' which is broadcasted at 11:10 pm today (9th).